Author Topic: my PCBWin order  (Read 3460 times)

Offline sdoubleTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
my PCBWin order
« on: February 21, 2017, 06:54:49 am »
Hi all,
I ordered 5 weeks ago 600 pcbs at PCBWin based on their good repûtation. My previous provider was stormcircuit.
They had a problem with my production due to the use of slightly exotic (Rogers) material . Then the material got out of stock... and I had to wait... for 1 more month.
I got a bit pissed off but I accepted the delay. I finally got the boards and I must say that this is the best production I ever got. Everything is done carefully and well adjusted. Soldermask is properly applied and vias are still empty (most of my vias were filled with Stomcircuit). The pads are clean and sharp. In a word, until now, I'm happy. Let's see how the reflow process develop. I had, in a past some issues with some stormcircuit boards.
http://hpics.li/9aecd7d
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 06:09:07 am by sdouble »

Offline ansonbao

• Regular Contributor
  • Never stop learning
    • pcbway
Re: my PCBWin order
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 10:10:31 am »
To be honest,I fell very sad that a fraud company can get order.They copy our company website design.After we told to their director they change nothing.Our engineer spend a lot of time designing but didn't get respect.
I am PCBWay manager and you can ask me any questions about PCB.

Offline richardlawson1489

• Regular Contributor
    • PCB Assembly
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 02:10:47 pm »
This is really a serious matter. Many people are facing this spamming issues nowadays. There are some strict action should be taken to the spammers and fake companies.

Offline ansonbao

• Regular Contributor
  • Never stop learning
    • pcbway
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 02:48:52 pm »
This is really a serious matter. Many people are facing this spamming issues nowadays. There are some strict action should be taken to the spammers and fake companies.
Yes,last time our client was cheated 2000 dollars by the fake component company.

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 03:08:15 pm »
They copy our company website design.After we told to their director they change nothing.Our engineer spend a lot of time designing but didn't get respect.
I'll remind you again as in other treads. For sure you "have moral right" to say this as in the past you were stealing actual pieces of texts from advanced circuits website (4PCB) and also made 3PCB website to steal some of their customers as well.

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 03:10:02 pm »
There are some strict action should be taken to the spammers and fake companies.
Like those dozens of PCBway spammers no so long time ago?

The following users thanked this post: mrpackethead

Offline ansonbao

• Regular Contributor
  • Never stop learning
    • pcbway
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 02:43:00 am »
They copy our company website design.After we told to their director they change nothing.Our engineer spend a lot of time designing but didn't get respect.
I'll remind you again as in other treads. For sure you "have moral right" to say this as in the past you were stealing actual pieces of texts from advanced circuits website (4PCB) and also made 3PCB website to steal some of their customers as well.
The serious is their logo imitation us,client photos and pcb photos steal from our website directly,website design as same as us,make so many clients wonder whether it is our website. And they did nothing after we told to them.For your criticism,we will pay attention next time and thanks very much.

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 05:47:13 am »
client photos and pcb photos steal from our website directly
BS, there is not a single PCB photo stolen as I'm aware. Show at least single match, please.

PS.
Isn't it a raspberry Pi photo in your assembly service page?
http://www.pcbway.com/pcb-assembly.html
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:50:00 am by wraper »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 06:01:41 am »
a careful inspection of the boards showed that the small vias (0.3 mm holes) pad size were modified. They were of 6 mils in my Gerber and modified to 8 mils without asking me for any confirmation.
That's a minor issue but still, it's not something that I expected.
as far as the rest of the pcb is concerned, I could not find any significant problem.

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 06:26:59 am »
a careful inspection of the boards showed that the small vias (0.3 mm holes) pad size were modified. They were of 6 mils in my Gerber and modified to 8 mils without asking me for any
Wait, this is mission impossible. 0.3 mm via in 0.15 mm pad? Do you mean annular ring maybe?

Offline mrpackethead

• Super Contributor
  • D Size Cell
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 06:44:35 am »
Also had it confirmed that mr Baos claim about an 'exclusive' line for PCBway is a mere fabrication of his imagination.

On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 02:45:46 am »
a careful inspection of the boards showed that the small vias (0.3 mm holes) pad size were modified. They were of 6 mils in my Gerber and modified to 8 mils without asking me for any
Wait, this is mission impossible. 0.3 mm via in 0.15 mm pad? Do you mean annular ring maybe?
yes, that's what I meant.

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 06:17:01 am »
yes, that's what I meant.
Then did you measure pad diameter or annular ring? Asking because hole plating thickness will add to the annular ring.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 08:31:37 pm »
i was not mentioning a measurement. The point is that I noticed the difference between the design and the pcb. I mailed the technician and she informed me that they increased the size of the annular ring from 4 to 8 mils.

Offline technotronix

• Regular Contributor
    • PCB Assembly
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 09:16:37 am »
I personally didn't face this kind of experience till date but have seen many people with this issue and lost many dollars because of the fake companies.

Online Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 05:48:09 pm »
To be honest,I fell very sad that a fraud company can get order.They copy our company website design.After we told to their director they change nothing.Our engineer spend a lot of time designing but didn't get respect.
There was a Shenzhen electronic market video posted some time ago, where the main character said "what is called stealing in other countries we call it "sharing" here"

So guess one of you might be wrong.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 07:25:05 pm »
riiiight.

sharing.

like, when I got boards (populated) from ebay; you have to beg for the schematic; you MAY get one or may get the wrong one.  if you get one at all, you have to view the pdf at 400x to see any printing at all.

you'll NEVER get firmware and never get sources or updates.

chips have their numbers scratched off.

yeah, sharing.  riiiiiight.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf