Author Topic: New PNP machine : Neoden3V  (Read 2752 times)

Offline TJ232Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • www.esp8266-projects.org
    • ESP8266 Projects
New PNP machine : Neoden3V
« on: July 26, 2017, 04:14:14 am »
This seems to be a new released machine by Neoden with some interesting features for such size and price:

http://www.neodentech.com/products_details.html?pid=1299410

Is anybody out there that had the chance to see it a bit closer or working already with?

Their video presentations are worse that you can imagine, these people really don't want to learn how to sell otherwise more than a decent product: 360p blurred videos, 11sec to about 1 min lenght, you must be kidding.

Dear Neoden (but this is valid for many other PNP providers),
Can you please do some good quality presentation videos and basic usage tutorials for your machines please? We are in 2017 not 1980! Also there are no secrets to hide doing low quality videos but only a good way to throw away a lot of potential customers. If somebody really wants to copy something from your machine, will buy one!

I was waiting for this machine with great expectations and now I must admit that I'm very dissapointed.

ESP8266 Projects - www.esp8266-projects.org
MPDMv4 Dimmer Board available on Tindie: https://www.tindie.com/stores/next_evo1/

Offline sparkswillfly

• Contributor
Re: New PNP machine : Neoden3V
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 07:57:22 am »
Not very exciting, but I guess it can go against tvm802b and chmt48vb.  Does it have any advantage over those?

Online mikeselectricstuff

• Super Contributor
    • Mike's Electric Stuff
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 10:50:07 pm »
This seems to be a new released machine by Neoden with some interesting features for such size and price:

http://www.neodentech.com/products_details.html?pid=1299410

Is anybody out there that had the chance to see it a bit closer or working already with?

Their video presentations are worse that you can imagine, these people really don't want to learn how to sell otherwise more than a decent product: 360p blurred videos, 11sec to about 1 min lenght, you must be kidding.

Dear Neoden (but this is valid for many other PNP providers),
Can you please do some good quality presentation videos and basic usage tutorials for your machines please?

And FFS get a native-English person to script and voice it.
Youtube channel:Taking wierd stuff apart. Very apart.
Mike's Electric Stuff: High voltage, vintage electronics etc.
Day Job: Mostly LEDs

Online 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 12:20:41 pm »
Mentioned about this (slapping vision on TM245P) all the way back in 2015 when I visited them in their factory. I guess it came a bit too late into the game.
For me 2 important feature were left out on this machine, the 5 mm component height limit and the omission of nozzle changing capability (it's going to be pain in the butt to change the nozzle by hand halfway for a panel and changing it back again for the next panel). These are the deal breaker for me. If this were to be released back in 2015, maybe "yeah, it's good enough to do my small production run". But, competitors has since moved into the same segment (non cassette feeder range) with better specifications and feature.

Offline ar__systems

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 01:08:19 pm »
Yep, two nozzles without changer is very limited...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf