Author Topic: PCBway the worst service and manufacturer ever use  (Read 9209 times)

Offline Eric_the_EE

• Contributor
Re: PCBway the worst service and manufacturer ever use
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 03:21:23 am »
I've used PCBWay for a while, and no problems yet.

Offline jjg

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 01:12:07 pm »
I used them 12 times. Never had a problem.

Regards,
John

Offline Corporate666

• Supporter
  • Remember, you are unique, just like everybody else
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 05:26:57 pm »
I believe the issue with PCBWay is they are a front for a line at another company (IIRC?).  I've used them multiple times... first few times I got small quantities of prototype boards, bog standard with green soldermask, HASL, SMD on both sides, nothing tricky at all, and the boards were good - equal in quality to those I've gotten elsewhere.

On my last order of 1000pcs, the boards were unusable for my needs.  To be fair, about 75% of them would be usable for a hobbyist, but in a production paste/pick-and-place/reflow line, they were not usable.

I think PCBWay is fine for hobbyist stuff but the quality is definitely variable in my experience, so I am skeptical of using them for business/production use when you don't really have the option of getting an obvious bad batch of boards that should never have passed QC.  Having said that, PCBWay/Anson has been pretty receptive to wanting to improve QC, so I will try them again anonymously and see how things go.

As for the OP - can you at least back up your assertions with some documentation?  To other EEVBloggers, it's not unreasonable that he would know they shipped to the wrong address - if he has tracking info (which he would get from the shipper), it would show if it was delivered to a different country/city which would indicate a wrong address.  Also, he could call the carrier which would be able to tell him the delivery address listed on the paperwork, and usually that info is available online.  However - it's a bit suspicious that you would come here solely to post this to trash PCBWay and promote another supplier.  So I really think you ought to back it up with some kind of proof or else your story isn't going to be taken all that seriously, I think.
It's not always the most popular person who gets the job done.

The following users thanked this post: David_elec

Offline zeqing

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2017, 10:09:07 am »
first time to the here, this post seems to be a quarrel for the 2 PCB vendor, i believe you intended for money. actually there are much more PCB vendors in China, indeed they are cheap. seeed/itead/NOA labs/Makerfabs,etc.... actually maybe they use the same final PCB factory , so actually the same quality....

Offline David_elec

• Make your making easier
    • Elecrow online store
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2017, 06:34:06 am »
This is David from Elecrow and I'm sure that this post is not from Elecrow employee. And I searched the order history and Niccolo Calandri placed several orders at Elecrow. Please see the attached picture.
And I think that your guys can ask the forum manager to prove this.

I think that the story should be that the project manager Mike ask him to recommend Elecrow to his friends and Niccolo post his experience here. Much appreciate him to support Elecrow all the time.

I don't know PCBWay do good or not.
I see that pcbway's website link leaved under a lot of Elecrow's customers' blog/video reviews.  These comments may leaved by PCBway's Customers and I can't say something.
But,
@ansonbao please stop use Elecrow brand name as keyword to place advertisement on google search.

Now Elecrow needs to pay extra $1000 to google every month as you used Elecrow keyword to place advertisement.
www.elecrow.com Make your making easier

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf