Author Topic: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B  (Read 320666 times)

Offline Adas

Re: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B
« Reply #675 on: April 13, 2017, 04:34:27 pm »
I just received v2.32 of the SurfaceMount software from the Aliexpress seller I bought my TVM802B from. He sent it to me over Skype, saying that he can't send it over email, which I found odd since the size of the archive is only 1.9MB. As soon as I tried to extract the archive, Windows Defender quarantined the executable (SurfaceMount.exe) since it detected Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl in it. Submitting the file to virustotal.com also comes up with multiple hits for a trojan. Did anyone else find that this file was infected? It may be a false positive, but that seems unlikely for this type of a program. I'm guessing that his email service may also have rejected the file because it detected malware, although it may just reject the sending of executables.

Can anyone supply me a new version of the application (V2.32). My computer got defective and now I'am without controlling SW.

Offline Darius

« Reply #676 on: April 13, 2017, 07:46:32 pm »
Try to contact with manufacturer. They send me 2.32 thru skype.
My antivirus told that 2.32 has trojan.
Anyway give me email and tomorrow i will sent 2.32 for tvm802b.

Offline Adas

« Reply #677 on: April 14, 2017, 05:12:04 am »
My email is adas@stipte.nl for anyone who can send the PC software
Thanks in advance. Ad

Offline stevelup

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #678 on: April 14, 2017, 01:17:40 pm »
I know this was an older part of the discussion, but it is possible to disable packet coalescing on Windows 10.

There's a guide here:-

http://www.speedguide.net/articles/gaming-tweaks-5812

The following users thanked this post: ar__systems

Offline crunch_tone

• Contributor
« Reply #679 on: May 11, 2017, 05:25:00 pm »
Hi there!
About a week ago we recieved QiHe TVM802b, and since that moment we are trying to set it up. A few times we assembled boards with good result. But at one moment the machine started to place components with noticeable mistake. It looks like a system mistake, because all placed components have similar offset in one direction. We changed software from 2.31 to 2.32, we changed nozzles, we tried to adjusting nozzles offset, we tried with different projects, but result is the same (you can see attached pics). Can you give me any advices? I have a real headache with this problem and don't know in what way I should think...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:35:54 pm by crunch_tone »

Offline ar__systems

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #680 on: May 11, 2017, 07:26:01 pm »
You need to adjust "vision offset"

The following users thanked this post: crunch_tone

Offline crunch_tone

• Contributor
« Reply #681 on: May 12, 2017, 01:24:58 pm »
You need to adjust "vision offset"
Thanks, this really helps me. Not on the first try, but after a few iterations of adjusting vision offset I've got right result with all components excluding big IC (soic28 on the white PCB). It's focusing mistake, such big chip sometimes doesn't fully recognized by the camera. Camera skips one row of legs (as it would be IC with 26 pads instead of 28). And this issue results in misplacement. I tried to set the height of this IC in the PnP file, but it doesn't help me. Maybe anyone can share own expirience with the big ICs placement?

Offline ar__systems

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #682 on: May 12, 2017, 01:36:00 pm »
camera might be out of focus. Peel off the red lok-tite and make sure camera can focus perfectly on the part.

Offline crunch_tone

• Contributor
« Reply #683 on: May 12, 2017, 02:30:27 pm »
camera might be out of focus. Peel off the red lok-tite and make sure camera can focus perfectly on the part.
Excuse me, not shure that I understand you correctly. Did you mean to check and align camera physically? You are right, component already looks shifted from the first shot (please see the picture), but how I can repair it?

Offline ar__systems

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #684 on: May 12, 2017, 02:56:25 pm »
Hm, no, on your pic it looks like SOIC28 does not even fit into the frame! Weird.

Offline crunch_tone

• Contributor
« Reply #685 on: May 12, 2017, 03:05:12 pm »
Hm, no, on your pic it looks like SOIC28 does not even fit into the frame! Weird.
Yes, sometimes camera fit soic28 right from the first shot, but after 2-3 iterations shift appears.
Only a few times the machine placed this IC right.

Offline crunch_tone

• Contributor
« Reply #686 on: May 12, 2017, 08:18:41 pm »
Do you have any thoughts how I can solve this problem? :scared:

Offline harry4516

• Regular Contributor
    • www.dj0abr.de
« Reply #687 on: May 12, 2017, 10:47:20 pm »
Excuse me, not shure that I understand you correctly. Did you mean to check and align camera physically? You are right, component already looks shifted from the first shot (please see the picture), but how I can repair it?

you cannot repair it.
I use the 802 for one year now, and this kind of camera error with SO packages is totally normal for this machine.
I got used to it, a short manual correction before soldering and everything is fine.
I did a video on youtube showing this problem.

Harry

Offline huebsch

• Contributor
« Reply #688 on: June 08, 2017, 02:50:46 pm »
Folks!
I just got SW Version 2.35. It slowes down the rotation speed of the heads. This gives more precission when the component needs to be rotated.
-AH-

Offline uncle_bob

• Supporter
« Reply #689 on: June 08, 2017, 02:51:55 pm »
Hi

Now if there just was a rational way to get the software updates ....

Bob

Offline huebsch

• Contributor
« Reply #690 on: June 08, 2017, 04:44:14 pm »
Now if there just was a rational way to get the software updates ....
The only way is to contact them per mail and ask for an update.
-AH-

Offline Yellofriend

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #691 on: June 11, 2017, 02:59:56 am »
Just a note from a newbi: I got my TVM802C directly from Qihe via EMS/TNT (great packing!) about 3 weeks ago.

I can't really contribute much here (yet). Just one thing about the software, mine came with SucfaceMount802-EN-V2.23Beta2 (folder size 4Mb) and the SucfaceMount.exe in it is 1.2Mb. No, I did not have a typing error there.

The software didn't run at first on my brand new (on old hardware) Windows 7 and crashed for two reasons:

• The .NET installation had errors, the original MS one (3.5) also didn't work for me and they sent me a new one, that worked.
• The example CVS crashed the software because of Chinese characters in the (used for the stacks)

One question I have, is there any community produced manual? The handbook is in Chinglish, which is really hard to understand.

One more note: I read somewhere here (or think I read somewhere here) that they have problems with round SMD diodes (melf/minimelf). This might be related to the wrong nozzle type. Qihe supplies Juki type 503, , 504, 505 , 506 - ideal for melf are the types 510 and 511. Have a look at the Juki nozzle guide.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 07:43:58 am by Yellofriend »
--------------
TVM802C - now with OpenPnP
T962A

Offline uncle_bob

• Supporter
« Reply #692 on: June 11, 2017, 11:48:37 am »
Hi

One of the nice things about this machine is the ability to use Juki style nozzles. That gives you a lot more ability to customize.

Bob

Offline harry4516

• Regular Contributor
    • www.dj0abr.de
« Reply #693 on: June 12, 2017, 11:20:46 pm »
...I read somewhere here (or think I read somewhere here) that they have problems with round SMD diodes (melf/minimelf). This might be related to the wrong nozzle type. Qihe supplies Juki type 503, , 504, 505 , 506 - ideal for melf are the types 510 and 511. Have a look at the Juki nozzle guide.

When I was new to the TVM802 I also tried Minimelf diodes. I orderd the special Juki nozzles for round diodes. But I gave up very soon. There are many alternative flat diodes which fit on the same footprint and work much better.

Offline Yellofriend

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #694 on: June 13, 2017, 10:23:44 am »
Well, I tried some minimelf with the 803 nozzle it it seems OK. They don't fall off.

But I have two issues with vision.

1) In most cases it works, but sometimes vision does not recognize the correct PCB marking. It's should be the cross in the two images.

2) Vision seem to have a very hard time with SOT23 parts.

What is your experience and is there any way make it smooth?
--------------
T962A

Offline crunch_tone

• Contributor
« Reply #695 on: June 22, 2017, 03:06:52 pm »
Another one issue I met. Sometimes the machine goes in cycle while making soic8 (maybe other ICs too) full vision control. It might take up to 15-20 minutes for one IC. And it happens always suddenly. The machine can assemly a series of 10-20 equal boards without this issue and suddenly goes in cycle on the next one. My first thought was about problems with image contrast and I tried to reduce ambient light in the room. But this doesn't help.

Offline Yellofriend

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #696 on: June 23, 2017, 02:41:36 pm »
Another one issue I met. Sometimes the machine goes in cycle while making soic8 (maybe other ICs too) full vision control. It might take up to 15-20 minutes for one IC. And it happens always suddenly. The machine can assemly a series of 10-20 equal boards without this issue and suddenly goes in cycle on the next one. My first thought was about problems with image contrast and I tried to reduce ambient light in the room. But this doesn't help.

I have that issue sometimes with SOT23, can take sometimes (rarely though) a few Minutes. And then place it in a 45° angle.

Other issue I have is that vision sometimes does not find the PCB marker and recognize something wrong.

And sometimes that suddenly one axis is 2-3mm off.

For the vision I know Qihe is working on it. So I wonder if my software is still the latest - and how you update the software anyway? Where you get it from?
--------------
T962A

Offline thommo

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #697 on: June 24, 2017, 12:02:28 am »
Hi yellofriend,

Re: machine having vision issues with the PCB Marker - if you are using that '+' shape as your PCB Marker/Fiducial then that will explain it.

A Marker/Fiducial should conform with the industry standard [which is a circular shape with good Solder Mask relief].

There is plenty written on the subject - you should look into it.

Good luck - Pete

I have that issue sometimes with SOT23, can take sometimes (rarely though) a few Minutes. And then place it in a 45° angle.

Other issue I have is that vision sometimes does not find the PCB marker and recognize something wrong.

And sometimes that suddenly one axis is 2-3mm off.

For the vision I know Qihe is working on it. So I wonder if my software is still the latest - and how you update the software anyway? Where you get it from?

Offline Yellofriend

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #698 on: June 24, 2017, 12:26:56 am »
@thommo
Sometimes you need to work with the material you have.

But the cross to dot change is already on my list for the next PCB order.
--------------
T962A

Offline ManuFerHi

• Contributor
« Reply #699 on: June 26, 2017, 10:46:34 pm »
Hi, I am a new owner of TVM802B, the machine works fine but I have detected several problems.
Almost all my circuits have white mask, the camera does not go well with this color it is necessary to work with darker colors.
Sometimes the components (0805 and 0603) get trapped in the nozzle although perhaps this is because it could have been messed with tin.
I use windows 10, so far I have no problems, only in step mode gives me errors in the camera.
A lot of initial work on configuring the prick offset, the factory settings were not correct and the tape was not moving well.
The camera only accepts small components, can not put QFP144?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf