Author Topic: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B  (Read 319715 times)

Offline pl116

• Contributor
Re: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B
« Reply #850 on: July 29, 2018, 03:32:11 pm »
Hi,
on my tvm802b the center of Camera1 is not in the center of the lens of this camera - it shifted a few mm up. Is the way to correct it?
I still cannot to tune the visial control  well ...

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #851 on: July 30, 2018, 12:02:45 am »
Is there a bug in the new v2.39 software? After using the "Prick MoveTo" function a few times the prick stops functioning and the unit needs to be power cycled to fix it.

Anyone else seen this problem? BTW, the new software is great. It adds a lot of new features.

Thanks,
Mike
Please check the e-mail I replied to you.And we will check the software,any updates, we will notify.

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #852 on: July 30, 2018, 12:06:21 am »
Hi,
on my tvm802b the center of Camera1 is not in the center of the lens of this camera - it shifted a few mm up. Is the way to correct it?
Hi pl116,what's the Serial Number of you machine?And you can connect to our aftersale.He will help you solve the problem.His e-mail address is after_sale1@qihekj.com.

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #853 on: July 30, 2018, 11:01:35 am »
Hi,
Hi pl116,what's the Serial Number of you machine?And you can connect to our aftersale.He will help you solve the problem.His e-mail address is after_sale1@qihekj.com.
SN: 76-6A-46-F5-BF-0B
on the pictures below - current position , and where is real optical center ... I think to fix it - I need the "offset of optical center" option or something like this in the camera driver.

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #854 on: July 31, 2018, 07:16:47 am »
Hi,
SN: 76-6A-46-F5-BF-0B
on the pictures below - current position , and where is real optical center ... I think to fix it - I need the "offset of optical center" option or something like this in the camera driver.
In the Sys Config,Choose the Nozzle,you can find the Nozzle2 Offset.Click Test.Follow the steps it prompts.

Offline mgrossm1@yahoo.com

• Contributor
« Reply #855 on: August 02, 2018, 12:56:48 am »
Does anyone have a backup of the TVM802B system controller flash image? The STM32F107 on my board got damaged so I installed a new part and can connect to it via ST-Link. I evidently screwed up the backup image I extracted from the defective part.

Offline mgrossm1@yahoo.com

• Contributor
« Reply #856 on: August 02, 2018, 05:25:56 pm »
Never mind. I ended up buying a replacement Mainboard from QiHe.

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #857 on: August 07, 2018, 01:14:13 pm »
hi,
I would like to know only I have not good "Camera1" or there are more people ?
Please check it : 1. Move Nozzle1 at camera1 position. 2 Move Nozzle1 down to at last -10. If the nozzle hole keeps at red cross - camera is OK, if not - you have not good camera.
I have such camera -  I cannot make the fine place for packages large than so8 ...

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #858 on: August 09, 2018, 01:12:14 am »
hi,
Please check it : 1. Move Nozzle1 at camera1 position. 2 Move Nozzle1 down to at last -10. If the nozzle hole keeps at red cross - camera is OK, if not - you have not good camera.
I have such camera -  I cannot make the fine place for packages large than so8 ...
Hi pl116,you can adjust the value of Camera Position to slove it.It is just some offset.

Offline Jez0001

« Reply #859 on: August 09, 2018, 06:41:24 am »
Hi,

I am having a couple of issues setting up my TVM802B. It is a newer model with firmware 3.09.

- When turning it on there is a very loud hum, even when the safety switch is in stop mode. It's not the pump I think, because I can turn that on and off in the software. Is this normal? Sounds like transformer hum. This is on 220V.

- USB recognized one camera as STK1160. There are no further cameras unlike stated in the user manual.
The driver supplied is for a STK1150, so windows 7 would not install this one. I installed a driver for STK1160. Both cameras work with the viewer tool included in the driver, but not with the PnP software.
In the software I can only see a red cross on black background

thank you

I have the exact same hum! And it's driving me nuts! and yes it's transformer, i took the side cover off and touched the transformer with a wood stick and it was vibrating like crazy. Odd thing for me is it only just started happening after moving to a new workshop. We have tried power filters but did nothing. I was told it might be because here in Australia our mains are 240V not 220V and if you run it off a special UPS that puts out 220V it might stop it?
Could maybe remount the transformer on some rubber dampers but I think to get to it you need to pull the whole top desk off  :-\

Offline Jez0001

« Reply #860 on: August 09, 2018, 06:49:50 am »
Is there a bug in the new v2.39 software? After using the "Prick MoveTo" function a few times the prick stops functioning and the unit needs to be power cycled to fix it.

Anyone else seen this problem? BTW, the new software is great. It adds a lot of new features.

Thanks,
Mike

I think I found the same thing. I tried out the"Prick MoveTo" function out and after the pick had gone down I clicked it again, the pick didn't come up but the head moved back to the part and ripped up the tape really good  :palm: It did it twice then hasn't done it again?
I think they should change it so once the pick is down, you click it again and it just brings the pick up, then click it again and it moves back to the part.
That way if the pick get stuck on the tape you have a chance to fix it before it wrecks everything.

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #861 on: August 09, 2018, 08:46:55 am »
hi,
Hi pl116,you can adjust the value of Camera Position to slove it.It is just some offset.
There are no problem with any offsets - I mean the camera itself has lens and sensor not centered each other.  and there is no options  "offset for image" - what to consider the center of the image on the camera. In other words - first  you need to move the red cross in the optical center of the camera, and than checking camera position, offsets and so on. 

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #862 on: August 09, 2018, 11:49:05 pm »
Hi,

I am having a couple of issues setting up my TVM802B. It is a newer model with firmware 3.09.

- When turning it on there is a very loud hum, even when the safety switch is in stop mode. It's not the pump I think, because I can turn that on and off in the software. Is this normal? Sounds like transformer hum. This is on 220V.

- USB recognized one camera as STK1160. There are no further cameras unlike stated in the user manual.
The driver supplied is for a STK1150, so windows 7 would not install this one. I installed a driver for STK1160. Both cameras work with the viewer tool included in the driver, but not with the PnP software.
In the software I can only see a red cross on black background

thank you

I have the exact same hum! And it's driving me nuts! and yes it's transformer, i took the side cover off and touched the transformer with a wood stick and it was vibrating like crazy. Odd thing for me is it only just started happening after moving to a new workshop. We have tried power filters but did nothing. I was told it might be because here in Australia our mains are 240V not 220V and if you run it off a special UPS that puts out 220V it might stop it?
Could maybe remount the transformer on some rubber dampers but I think to get to it you need to pull the whole top desk off  :-\
If the sound is too loud,maybe the screws are loose.You can check the screws firstly.

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #863 on: August 09, 2018, 11:52:31 pm »
hi,
There are no problem with any offsets - I mean the camera itself has lens and sensor not centered each other.  and there is no options  "offset for image" - what to consider the center of the image on the camera. In other words - first  you need to move the red cross in the optical center of the camera, and than checking camera position, offsets and so on.
The Camera Position coordinates determine where the nozzle center moves.So adjust it can mvoe the nozzle to the center of camera.

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #864 on: August 10, 2018, 04:08:25 pm »
hi,
The Camera Position coordinates determine where the nozzle center moves.So adjust it can mvoe the nozzle to the center of camera.
:) it looks like chat with the call-center ivr ... just read www.eevblog.com/forum/manufacture/pick-and-place-machine-tvm802a-tvm802b/msg1728800/#msg1728800  and please post your picture here. I am talking about how to fix the camera , because optical focus of camera1 not at its center of digital sensor.  and you use hardcoded center of the camera sensor as the focus position (red cross).

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #865 on: August 11, 2018, 12:57:38 am »
hi,
:) it looks like chat with the call-center ivr ... just read www.eevblog.com/forum/manufacture/pick-and-place-machine-tvm802a-tvm802b/msg1728800/#msg1728800  and please post your picture here. I am talking about how to fix the camera , because optical focus of camera1 not at its center of digital sensor.  and you use hardcoded center of the camera sensor as the focus position (red cross).
Sorry, I understand what you mean now. Could  you please give me your email address? I will send you the steps to fix the camera.

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #866 on: August 11, 2018, 11:29:16 am »
hi,
Sorry, I understand what you mean now. Could  you please give me your email address? I will send you the steps to fix the camera.
I sent you PM

Offline huebsch

• Contributor
« Reply #867 on: August 11, 2018, 02:22:07 pm »
Folks!
I've got SW version 2.39 the other week from qihe, now the upway camera can't position the IC any more. It moves the component visually to the center, spinns it into the correct position, even if I misplace rotation on the component tray, it rotates it to correct position. Then the head moves out of the center in down direction on the screen. It continues to do so until it reaches the physical sensor switch and fires an error window. I`m not usinmg the camera for ICs frequently so I have`n recogniced it before. Any idea what I can do? I checked the various screen shots here in the forum and in the documentation to figure out what I`m doing wrong. I`m sure it is a config problem - so who has a hint for me?
Thanks
-AH-

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #868 on: August 11, 2018, 04:31:36 pm »
Folks!
I've got SW version 2.39 the other week from qihe, now the upway camera can't position the IC any more. It moves the component visually to the center, spinns it into the correct position, even if I misplace rotation on the component tray, it rotates it to correct position. Then the head moves out of the center in down direction on the screen. It continues to do so until it reaches the physical sensor switch and fires an error window. I`m not usinmg the camera for ICs frequently so I have`n recogniced it before. Any idea what I can do? I checked the various screen shots here in the forum and in the documentation to figure out what I`m doing wrong. I`m sure it is a config problem - so who has a hint for me?
Thanks
-AH-
they moved camera threshold option from camera's setting to stacks - did you set it for ic stack where you picked up IC?

Offline huebsch

• Contributor
« Reply #869 on: August 11, 2018, 04:40:08 pm »
Thanks pl116!
I tried the threshold field with low single digit values. Now I tried higher values that is the solution - THANKS!
-AH-

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #870 on: August 12, 2018, 04:18:51 pm »
about  new in SW 2.39 and threshold option for each feeder - my option, the better way is to keep  threshold option for camera1 as the default option and than if I need extra correction for some parts - use  threshold option in the stack  options.

Offline ubbut

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #871 on: August 24, 2018, 12:12:16 pm »
I have some reels where the hole location is on the other side. Meaning if normally the part is on the right side and the hole on the left, here it is mirrored. Tried to correct this with prick correction, but it only goes up to +-2. How do you handle this? thanks

Offline SMTech

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #872 on: August 24, 2018, 03:58:53 pm »
Then your tape has been taken from another reel and wound on backwards. Take it off and put it back the right way round.

The following users thanked this post: ubbut

Offline ubbut

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #873 on: August 24, 2018, 05:49:47 pm »
Then your tape has been taken from another reel and wound on backwards. Take it off and put it back the right way round.
:palm: of course, thanks :)

Offline ubbut

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #874 on: August 25, 2018, 10:58:05 am »

Thanks a lot for confirming this! Here in Germany we have 230-240V. A transformer with such an amount of hum is clearly in saturation. Dampening might help, but I guess it would be better to replace it. It is certainly not the 'positive pump' as stated by qihe_kim: My unit does not have one.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf