Author Topic: Some China PCB manufacturer recommend  (Read 64690 times)

Offline NEYi

• Contributor
Re: Some China PCB manufacturer recommend
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2016, 07:33:46 am »
I've never heard of them before and their website does not look very user-friendly. How did you find them and why did you choose them above better-known manufacturers?
A friend's suggestion. I actually wondered why it's not on the list, thought it was some famous PCB manufacturer. ;D
Any way, the job is done pretty well so I guess it's +1 to the others.

The only part I can complain about is the silkscreen quality and what's interesting – the top silk without fine details turned to be worse looking then the bottom one with fine text.
After speaking with the sales it turned that they have 2 different silkscreen processes – fancy and the regular one. Bottom side's text had 0.15 mm thickness so they used fancy process, the top one was 0.4 mm.
So, if you want good looking overlay – don't forget to add smiley faces on top and bottom sides with calibri font. :D

P.S.
Lol, the yellowish tint is my kitchen's interior being reflected. ;D
It's HASL, but looks like they use pretty strong air flow – most pads are completely flat.
In science we trust.

Offline nowlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2016, 10:26:07 am »
The pcbs ive seen that my friends got, were shrink/vacuum? wrapped into a cube of boards. I dont think they would be able to shift in transit.

Offline amitchell

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2016, 09:57:09 pm »
An update on PCBWay.com, a few more orders in.

I have not had any more issues with their soldermask, and they did refund the order that was not up to standard.

On my last order (received today) just before it shipped.... I noticed I mislabeled a net and my ground pour was not connected to my wire to board ground Pad DOH! I was prepared to just solder bodge it together, but I did not have too, someone from PCBWay noticed and kindly fixed the issue for me.  :-+

So I would like to give them credit for that.

Adam

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 10:00:25 pm by amitchell »

Offline nwvlab

• Regular Contributor
    • next-hack.com
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2016, 10:55:25 am »
Hi guys, I find  another PCB house, PCBWin.( www.pcbwin.com), Does anyone know about it?

Yep, I started another thread about it some weeks ago ( https://www.eevblog.com/forum/manufacture/anyone-tried-pcbwin/ ) .

I'm actually glad about their quality.

Hint (which is valid regardless the PCB company you're going to use): before you select a courier, check their clearance service fees. For instance, TNT might seem very convenient, but, once the package arrives to the custom, they will add a very large clearance fee (I'm not talking about the VAT. I'm talking about money that TNT will get for free).
They added more than 24€ to a package, whose VAT was about 25€ :(

Offline yoginetindia

• Yoginet India
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2016, 08:42:47 am »
Like to recommend Yucha Electronics Pvt Ltd. ( http://www.joga-pcba.com). Last year on my visit to visit to Shenzhen city ( China) got my first Circuit board manufactured . They have there own  PCB Board manufacturing lines. Company owns 25 years of experience and expertise in  PCB Assembly & PCBA fabrication.
Blogger and Market head for web and digital marketing company

Offline ansonbao

• Regular Contributor
  • Never stop learning
    • pcbway
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2016, 03:34:29 am »
Hi guys, I find  another PCB house, PCBWin.( www.pcbwin.com), Does anyone know about it?
I am pcbway manager,pcbwin copied our website and use our client photos from our website,we have sent lawyer's letter to their company.their action is shame.

Please not be cheated.
I am PCBWay manager and you can ask me any questions about PCB.

Offline DerekG

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2016, 02:30:07 am »
Soldermask missing between QFN pins, I am sure OSH park had soldermask between my QFN pins.

It was probably under the "standard clearance specs" for ordinary online quotations.
I also sat between Elvis & Bigfoot on the UFO.

Offline amitchell

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2016, 03:36:00 am »
Soldermask missing between QFN pins, I am sure OSH park had soldermask between my QFN pins.

It was probably under the "standard clearance specs" for ordinary online quotations.

No, it was due to the soldermask color... re-ordered in a different color and the mask was between pins.

It appears they use a different process for the black soldermask.

Offline nwvlab

• Regular Contributor
    • next-hack.com
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2016, 04:21:09 pm »

I am pcbway manager,pcbwin copied our website and use our client photos from our website,we have sent lawyer's letter to their company.their action is shame.

Please not be cheated.

They have copied your website, but their quality is orders of magnitude better than yours. I've been a customer of both PCBWay and PCBWin.

Offline ddavidebor

• Super Contributor
    • Smartbox AT
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2016, 12:04:21 am »
I used http://www.pcbway.com/ and http://www.smart-prototyping.com/

I have had a never less than excellent experience with pcb-way. I made with them 300usd in boards over two years, including some absurd boards with tons of weird cuts over holes.

When they had doubts on how to make a board they always asked. smart-prototyping instead did not ask and got the boards wrong (2 times...).

Also the quality is excellent and they accept altium files.
Some time ago they were not clear about manufacture capabilities, but now they've fixed it.
One thing i really liked was the availability of different shipping couriers.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 12:07:01 am by ddavidebor »
David - Professional Engineer - Medical Devices and Tablet Computers at Smartbox AT
Side businesses: Altium Industry Expert writer, http://fermium.ltd.uk (Scientific Equiment), http://chinesecleavers.co.uk (Cutlery),

Offline mash107

• Contributor
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2016, 03:42:00 am »
http://dirtypcbs.com/store/pcbs

Not bad of a supplier; used them once or twice.

Offline richardlawson1489

• Regular Contributor
    • PCB Assembly
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2016, 07:35:44 am »
Thanks for the listing. This is a really helpful thread and even shortcut to find the best PCB manufacturer from china.

Offline cicada-elec

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2017, 03:18:41 pm »
http://www.pcbwell.com:8081/order_add.aspx, cheap price, another China pcb manufacturer.

Offline DougM

• Contributor
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2017, 11:40:51 pm »
I too have been happy with PCBWay.

On the first project I did with them I had a tool-related goof that put text over some traces. They noticed and checked in with me.

Also, their turnaround is pretty good. I've done two projects with this company and both came back in 8 days (Colorado).

Doug

Offline boffin

• Supporter
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2017, 07:47:09 am »
OK, just fired up a little test panel to DIRTYPCBS, I'll report back when they arrive (I'm gone for a few weeks, so probably a month from now)

Offline Galenbo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2017, 06:13:39 pm »

Hello, the aliexpress store "pcb prototype"
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1160007
Has PCBway in their images, also 3pcb images, and an 3pcb email address.

Is http://www.3pcb.com/ the same as https://www.pcbway.com/ ?

DHL costs 25 euro for 1-10 PCB of 99x99mm. Is there an Aliexpress free expedition possibility, for non-priority 2-3 weeks envelope shipping ?
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a nonworking cat.

Offline moby

• Contributor
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2017, 10:51:27 am »
I have used PCBway many times and have always been happy with the results.
A big plus for me is their ability to accept Protel *.PCB files (no messing around with gerbers)
One odd thing about then is if there are several distinct designs on the panel, the prices
rise substantially (why do they do this?). My solution is to hook all the designs together with a track
that does nothing (especially after I guillotine them apart). That seems to be acceptable to Chinese eyes.
There used to be an outfit in Malaysia (Silver Circuits [nee Custom PCB]) and a few in Aussie that would
do a couple of A4 or A3 panels and didn't care what you put on it or how many designs on the board but
these seem to have faded away or gone OTT in price.
M

Offline boffin

• Supporter
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2017, 04:49:46 am »
OK, just fired up a little test panel to DIRTYPCBS, I'll report back when they arrive (I'm gone for a few weeks, so probably a month from now)

Apr 2: Order received
Apr 4: Order in production
Apr 9: Order shipped (from Hong Kong)
May 19: Received in Canada <grrrr Canada Post>

Panels look pretty good, in fact very good.  I specified an unusual solder mask (yellow - no extra charge), and they still shipped in a week.  It's not a complicated board (DIP, 0805, SOT23s), and the only comment I have is that it appears that some of the vias are tented and some aren't (random board to board).

Still waiting on some Ali parts for them, so I would expect in the next week or so I haven't made a board up yet, but for the price I'd use them again. 
For smaller stuff I'll still go purple, but for this test the boards are 58x88mm, and I got 12 of them for the price of 10 - Yankee$24.95 incl shipping.  For OSHPark that would have been $40 for 3 boards.

Offline mrpackethead

• Super Contributor
  • D Size Cell
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2017, 04:55:31 am »
I have used PCBway many times and have always been happy with the results.
A big plus for me is their ability to accept Protel *.PCB files (no messing around with gerbers)
This is a massive danger area,   theres a lot of room for interpretation with pcb files.. THough if its workign for you, then good, but it migh tbe good luck, ( are your boards just two layer simple? )

One odd thing about then is if there are several distinct designs on the panel, the prices
rise substantially (why do they do this?). My solution is to hook all the designs together with a track
that does nothing (especially after I guillotine them apart).

Becuase you're removign their ability to panelise the boards into their very large panels.. smaller boards = easier to panelise.

On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things

Offline Frank-de

« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2017, 02:03:21 pm »
Hi
Glad to join your community !

I have just tested www.pcbway.com and it look very good (and cheap for me.
Delivery was just in Time.

Greetings
Frank

Offline Frank-de

« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2017, 02:10:43 pm »
sorry - Board

Offline anishkgt

• Frequent Contributor
    • George Hobby
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2017, 05:16:30 pm »
Just here to share my experience with www.allpcb.com , In short excellent service and built quality. My sales representative was Kevin. I should say he is great at what he does. PCB test passed very quickly and completed the payment latter. My PCB for a SPOT welder i had designed was completed in the promised time of 3 days for fabrication and shipped the next day via DHL. 100pcs for USD:162/- including shipping to middle east.

I had to chase kevin the last minute too (sorry about that kevin) and he managed to replace my Gerber file with the last minute design change. I wish they had status update like PCBWAY.com does where each phase of the fabrication is updated online.

The following users thanked this post: Erin.KOU

Offline DerekG

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2017, 02:01:35 am »
In short excellent service and built quality.

Nice layout too. Good job!
I also sat between Elvis & Bigfoot on the UFO.

Offline mrpackethead

• Super Contributor
  • D Size Cell
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2017, 03:10:47 am »
Just here to share my experience with www.allpcb.com , In short excellent service and built quality. My sales representative was Kevin. I should say he is great at what he does. PCB test passed very quickly and completed the payment latter. My PCB for a SPOT welder i had designed was completed in the promised time of 3 days for fabrication and shipped the next day via DHL. 100pcs for USD:162/- including shipping to middle east.

I had to chase kevin the last minute too (sorry about that kevin) and he managed to replace my Gerber file with the last minute design change. I wish they had status update like PCBWAY.com does where each phase of the fabrication is updated online.

which fab did you select at Allpcb?    I'm Just about to order some more boards and a new one has popped up..  Its 30% cheaper than the others...
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things

Offline anishkgt

• Frequent Contributor
    • George Hobby
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2017, 04:32:16 am »
Thanks Derek. The earlier one was not very pretty https://georgehobby.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/diy-arduino-based-simple-spot-welder/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf