Author Topic: C14 circuit -IMPROVED  (Read 1262 times)

Offline sul@kTopic starter

C14 circuit -IMPROVED
« on: January 03, 2017, 11:16:50 pm »
I have improved significantly from my previous circuit.So, please ignore my first post and second post.But, please read this post.

Can anyone please help me to improve the following  Genie C14 Microcontroller circuit so that it counts chances/lives by acting just like a counter?
This should function as a steady hand game.

Therefore, every time the input (push to make switch ) is pressed, the next LED in the sequence lights up until the 5th red LED is on.

I am almost certain that I DON'T  need additional components so it can just be a wiring or coding issue.

Thank you, really needed the help.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:05:41 pm by sul@k »

Offline rrinker

• Super Contributor
Re: C14 MICROCONTROLLER circuit (steady hand game)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 01:34:30 am »
 You're still shorting the power to do the reset. The reset switch should be yet another input to the micro which then triggers your program to stop sounding the buzzer and get ready for the next push of the control switch. There's no need to do a reset on the whole circuit each time, a reset input and the proper code would reset the LEDs, turn off the buzzer if it was on, and have the program waiting for the next player.

The following users thanked this post: sul@k

Offline FreddyVictor

• Regular Contributor
Re: C14 MICROCONTROLLER circuit (steady hand game)
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 09:21:43 am »
Sorry, but what was wrong with the other 2 threads you started on exactly the same subject (and appear to have ignored the answers) ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf