Author Topic: Do you make a pcb with stm32f4xx series chips  (Read 1340 times)

Offline sfiberTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Do you make a pcb with stm32f4xx series chips
« on: July 15, 2014, 10:22:16 am »
or ti's,nxp's arm chips.I printed my own design circuit to pcb when I use pic series microcontrollers.But I write code to stm32f4 for a months and I didnt make pcb since that time.can you help me about this subject.should I print my design with stm32f4.Because that was too easy and cheap to print and I used most of the pins of chips.For example;I designed circuit mixed of analog and power electronics and it works well on breadboards but now,I need an adc to displaying.What do you offer me?

Offline JVR

• Regular Contributor
Re: Do you make a pcb with stm32f4xx series chips
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 12:22:25 pm »
I'd offer you some English lessons.

Offline pyrohaz

• Regular Contributor
    • Harris' Electronics!
Re: Do you make a pcb with stm32f4xx series chips
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 12:30:59 pm »
or ti's,nxp's arm chips.I printed my own design circuit to pcb when I use pic series microcontrollers.But I write code to stm32f4 for a months and I didnt make pcb since that time.can you help me about this subject.should I print my design with stm32f4.Because that was too easy and cheap to print and I used most of the pins of chips.For example;I designed circuit mixed of analog and power electronics and it works well on breadboards but now,I need an adc to displaying.What do you offer me?

A really good starting point is looking at the schematic of the STM32F4 discovery board. If you pretty much copy that, route is to what suits you, as long as your routing is majorly bad, you should at least have a working board which you can use for the tasks you list such as ADC.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf