Author Topic: [Solved] Identifying/replacing R8015A1SB  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Strider27Topic starter

[Solved] Identifying/replacing R8015A1SB
« on: February 28, 2018, 09:39:03 pm »
Hello Gentlemen,

Would appreciate any help in locating the datasheet or where to buy the component/or a compatible replacement in the attached image (ideally in EU or china (ebay, aliexpress etc).

I believe it reads (6S7133 RB015A1SB). I have checked most of datasheet websites as well as farnell and digikey for any sensible combination/abreviation of the above numbers with no success.

It is a component on MSI B150M Mortar Motherboard located near the rear audio output, was most likely blown out by arching between the C13 power plug and the PSU. Currently is shorted, gets hot and prevents the motherboard from booting (have not had the chance to remove the component and boot without it or test the motherboard with a POSTcard yet)

Full issue is posted in another post here (https://www.eevblog.com/forum/repair/what-would-cause-failure-of-4-motherboards-in-different-pc's-within-a-few-months/)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:25:06 pm by Strider27 »

Offline amyk

• Super Contributor
Re: Identifying/replacing R8015A1SB
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 03:11:44 am »
That's a batch/lot code. It's a GS7133, as pictures from sellers of that part will agree.

I have posted a more detailed reply about your problem in that other thread.

The following users thanked this post: Strider27

Offline Strider27Topic starter

Re: Identifying/replacing R8015A1SB
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 02:24:06 pm »
That's a batch/lot code. It's a GS7133, as pictures from sellers of that part will agree.

I have posted a more detailed reply about your problem in that other thread.

Thanks, I must be blind.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf