Author Topic: Lattice iCEcube2 2013-12 for Linux  (Read 3106 times)

Offline iabdalkaderTopic starter

Lattice iCEcube2 2013-12 for Linux
« on: January 15, 2014, 02:55:21 pm »
Hi,

Has anyone tried downloading the new iCEcube2 for Linux/Windows ? I've been trying for a couple of weeks now, but almost all links are broken, I tried contacting their tech support, marketing, webmaster but they keep ignoring me, and I can't submit any support tickets because their support system seems to be broken as well.. and when finally someone replied via twitter :D he assured me that their website is working great :D

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else having problems with the website ? and if someone managed to downloaded it somehow, if so, would it be possible to upload it somewhere else ?

I'm having some problems with the old iCEcube2 for Linux, and as I said I can't contact tech support, and was hoping the new version fixes the issue..

Here's a link to iCEcube2 download page:
http://www.latticesemi.com/Products/DesignSoftwareAndIP/FPGAandLDS/iCEcube2.aspx

Thanks.

Offline lorth

• Contributor
Re: Lattice iCEcube2 2013-12 for Linux
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 04:02:18 pm »
Use Twitter, as for my experience, the answer is much faster... I contacted TI once because I couldn't download TINA and nothing. I contacted their twitter, 20min later I had an answer and 1h after that the link was working...

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 05:55:32 pm »
Use Twitter, as for my experience, the answer is much faster... I contacted TI once because I couldn't download TINA and nothing. I contacted their twitter, 20min later I had an answer and 1h after that the link was working...

I did contact them via twitter, twice! and they told me that all links are working!

Offline andyturk

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 07:59:56 pm »
For what it's worth, I was able to download and install the windows version a couple of days ago. I haven't done anything with it yet, but it did install three or four different things along the way.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 04:10:08 pm »
For what it's worth, I was able to download and install the windows version a couple of days ago. I haven't done anything with it yet, but it did install three or four different things along the way.

I changed the country to US in my profile, and suddenly all the links are working! I'm not sure what that means, anyway, thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf