Author Topic: modern-ish CPLD development software for MACH110, MACH210?  (Read 2537 times)

Offline westfwTopic starter

• Super Contributor
modern-ish CPLD development software for MACH110, MACH210?
« on: August 09, 2017, 09:42:08 am »
Does anyone know of any modern-ish (VHDL, Verilog, etc) design software that will work with 1990's vintage CPLDs like the AMD/Lattice MACH110?  The only thing I've found so far is ~1993 MACHXL from AMD, which is a DOS program that installs from floppy images (sort of, anyway.)  And it's essentially "advanced PALASM."

I've got them current and "classic" IDEs from Lattice, but they don't seem to go back as far as MACH1/2 (even though they DO support simple GALs like 22v10.  Sigh.)  Is there some way to add older chips to these?

Offline albert22

• Regular Contributor
Re: modern-ish CPLD development software for MACH110, MACH210?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:34:49 am »
Westfw
I am interested too in using some MACH201 that I have. When I was searching for the tools, somebody answered this:

You can find pDS v2.61 and my crack tool here:

http://turboccc.wikispaces.com/file/detail/Lattice+pDS+2.61.rar

http://turboccc.wikispaces.com/file/detail/NOKEY261.ZIP

However I dont know how to make it work or how to get the configuration programmed into the device.

Please let me know if you make any progress.
Good luck and regards

Offline Bruce Abbott

• Frequent Contributor
    • Bruce Abbott's R/C Models and Electronics
Re: modern-ish CPLD development software for MACH110, MACH210?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 08:26:29 am »
"THIS SOFTWARE PACKAGE SUPPORTS ispLSI and pLSI 2032 and 1016 DEVICES ONLY"

My obsolete device is not supported by ispLEVER Classic. What should I do?
First, double check to make sure you have "Show Obsolete Devices" checked in the ispLEVER Classic Device selection dialog. This will load additional devices from the obsolete device package. If your device is still not included, it is not supported by ispLEVER Classic. In this case, Lattice can provide a version of our discontinued ispEXPERT software to support your older obsolete device.

We can license the ispEXPERT Starter 8.x software to your computers 'C' drive disk ID. Alternatively, we can also ship a ispDesignEXPERT 8.4 CD.

ispLever Classic and ispDesignEXPERT should support all of the devices that Lattice has ever offered.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf