Author Topic: Project is stuck? LCD clock with climate sensor and Wi-Fi  (Read 1498 times)

Offline technixTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • From Shanghai With Love
    • My Untitled Blog
Project is stuck? LCD clock with climate sensor and Wi-Fi
« on: September 12, 2017, 05:16:40 pm »
Here are the project files. It is released under the 3-clause BSD license. The README file should have described the project clearly. The schematics in PDF is part of the release files, but on all of my two units the STM32F103CBT6 specified in the schematics is replaced with a STM32F303CCT6.

I already have a working board for the project, but the firmware seemed to be stuck. Anyone have any pointers for help? Also how can I reduce the power consumption of the board?

I am coding using Eclipse CDT with GCC as compiler under macOS Sierra. CMSIS is used but not STM32CubeMX or STM32 Standard Peripheral Library. I am confused with libopencm3.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:26:12 pm by technix »

Offline MattHollands

• Frequent Contributor
    • Matt's Projects
Re: Project is stuck? LCD clock with climate sensor and Wi-Fi
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 12:32:15 pm »
I can't find the schematics PDF on the github. I don't use eagle so can't view your eagle files. What do you mean by "the firmware seems to be stuck"? Can't even see any code.
Read about my stuff at: projects.matthollands.com

Offline technixTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • From Shanghai With Love
    • My Untitled Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 05:17:08 pm »
I can't find the schematics PDF on the github. I don't use eagle so can't view your eagle files. What do you mean by "the firmware seems to be stuck"? Can't even see any code.
I am a bit confused at how to write the firmware for this thing. And it seem to me that I need to create both STM32 and ESP8266 code here.

The PDF is located in the Releases section.

Offline MattHollands

• Frequent Contributor
    • Matt's Projects
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 05:32:23 pm »
Ok, found the PDF.

Yep, since you have an ESP and an STM32 you will need to write code for both. I have never used either of these chips. A simple google search throws up a load of guides.
Read about my stuff at: projects.matthollands.com

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf