Author Topic: Small Lab release (crosspost)  (Read 919 times)

Offline Vic20Topic starter

• Contributor
    • R6500
Small Lab release (crosspost)
« on: February 17, 2018, 12:03:55 pm »
Hi, to all. Yesterday I posted on the Projects forum before noting that there is an specific MCU forum than can also suit the project. Hope that cross-posting in this case is not against the rules.

It is basically a, Python based, ultra low cost instrumentation system for learning or playing with electronics:

http://r6500.blogspot.com.es/2018/02/slab-first-release.html

The hardware details are acompained, for now, with 13 tutorials about common electronic devices.

The software is open source and the documents are free to share.
The part that is related to this forum is that it uses the ST Nucleo boards, specifically the 303RE one and that the Firmware, currently MBED based, is available on Github.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
Re: Small Lab release (crosspost)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 09:39:07 pm »
It's not the cross posting for double posting is against the rules it's just that it's such a basic thing that really pisses people off that we would hope we don't need to have a rule about that. If you could please give me a link to your other post I will lock it or possibly merge it with this one. If you do have such a situation feel free to contact me and I can move your thread for you avoiding the need to recreate it and create a double post which will annoy people. The problem with double posts is that people start answering and one only to find that someone else has already answered and another one and it just gets really annoying plus it's nice to all talk about the same thing in the same place.

Offline Vic20Topic starter

• Contributor
    • R6500
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 09:42:44 pm »
That's the post:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/small-lab-(slab)-release/

If you want, just remove the post in the Microcontroller thread
I don't want to take it from the Project thread because although I think that belong to both, it probably suits best to the other one

Sorry for the inconvenience

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 09:44:55 pm »
Okay I have moved that topic over to this same category and I have locked this one as it does not have any replies as of yet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf