Author Topic: Open Source SIGROK, decoder for instrumentation?!! Anyone know how to contact?  (Read 3432 times)

Offline rwgast_lowlevellogicdesinTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • LowLevel-LogicDesign
I know SIGROK is not necessarily open source hardware but it is OS Software meant to be used with hardware! I have scowered there pages for contact Info and cant find anything but an empty IRC channel.....

I would like to speak to someone in the community about reverse engineering I have done of a PC Scope written with NI tools I belive. Problem is the micro's eeprom is loaded by the PC software and its windows only. I want to donate a loaner to then and dis assembly from IDA Pro but IDK how to talk to anyonem they say hardware donation loans are much welcome....

Offline denial

I have scowered there pages for contact Info and cant find anything but an empty IRC channel.....
That's strange.. We're currently 92 people in the channel (#sigrok) and most people stay connected all day long.

Offline timofonic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Eternal Wannabe Geek
I have scowered there pages for contact Info and cant find anything but an empty IRC channel.....
That's strange.. We're currently 92 people in the channel (#sigrok) and most people stay connected all day long.

Were you able to contact them? I posted this forum topic on their IRC channel.

Are you new to IRC?

It's better if you use an IRC client, there are tons of them for each platform. You can even use multi-procol ones if used to IM, like Miranda and Pidgin.

Please connect to irc.freenode.net and not other network.

Anyway, you could just put #sigrok on the channel text box on the following URL and start chatting ;)

https://webchat.freenode.net
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 05:38:36 pm by Circuiteromalaguito »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf