Author Topic: Phontonicinduction: 2018 Update  (Read 2560 times)

Offline TowgerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Phontonicinduction: 2018 Update
« on: May 04, 2018, 07:56:48 pm »
An update from Andy on his marriage, the state of the UK, his life, his experiments and free energy.

https://youtu.be/ixlzlna_BUs

Offline TowgerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: Phontonicinduction: 2018 Update
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 08:26:26 am »
Any thoughts on Andys 'free' energy from the earth's magnetic field and how much a 4sq k coil? could produce?  It is certainly a problem on large ships, where I believe there can be several hundred volts difference between the bow and stern.  It all boils down to power output vs cost, compared to traditional power sources.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 03:18:25 am »
Just watched this, and well, so sad  :(

Online T3sl4co1l

• Super Contributor
  • Expert, Analog Electronics, PCB Layout, EMC
    • Seven Transistor Labs
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 06:44:17 am »
Any thoughts on Andys 'free' energy from the earth's magnetic field and how much a 4sq k coil? could produce?

Sounds like this riddle:
https://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/tech/faraday.htm
The trick is that sliding connection.  It's the relative rotation between the rotor and stator that generates voltage.

For a fully static system, only magnetic fluctuations can yield anything; indeed, these are a problem as the induced currents cause power transmission fuses to blow, transformers to overheat or saturate, etc.  The driving force, if you haven't guessed, is fluctuations in solar wind, particularly solar flares.

It's a tricky question that many people get wrong, so it wouldn't be surprising if he's mistaken.  Under the circumstances though, I'm not going to go out of my way to tell him this...

Tim
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Electronic design, from concept to prototype.
Bringing a project to life?  Send me a message!

Offline GerryBags

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 07:29:20 am »
We're going to be going through a grand solar minimum for the next few years, with reductions in the solar wind and solar activity in general, so on that front the timing would seem a little off. Added to that is the fact that the Earth's magnetic field is weakening in preparation for a reversal. The rate of weakening is increasing fairly dramatically (compared to the late 80's when I first learned of it, anyway) but we could still be a long way from it flipping and strengthening again. We just don't know because this is our first one for 100,000 or so years.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf