Author Topic: Robert Feranec need help  (Read 2923 times)

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Robert Feranec need help
« on: April 05, 2018, 01:14:48 am »
Robert Feranec needs help with keeping his PCB and design tutorial channel going:

(Just realised this is 10 months old though)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:23:23 am by EEVblog »

Offline robertferanec

• Regular Contributor
Re: Robert Feranec need help
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 02:52:18 pm »
Thank you Dave. My situation is now better. I found two fantastic people and they are helping me with emails and website programming. I am now almost free to make some new youtube videos :)

Sometimes I am thinking how you can manage all your projects (e.g. EEVblog Multimeter) and also record several videos every week! Honestly, I don't know how you do it.

Online Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 12:21:03 pm »
Sometimes I am thinking how you can manage all your projects (e.g. EEVblog Multimeter) and also record several videos every week! Honestly, I don't know how you do it.

He has a minion^W employee.

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 12:55:05 pm »
He has a minion^W employee.

David actually doesn't really help with any of the videos, he's working on projects, but does do a lot of the 121GW meter testing and of course all the app coding.
The meter has been taking a bit of a toll lately, but my time is usually taken up with family stuff and business stuff and emails etc.
I actually only get 2 full days a week when I don't have any other commitments at all like the kids or recording the Amp Hour. Then I have to fit in the gym within business hours too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf