Author Topic: VEGEteK #002 - LTspice simulation tutorial  (Read 1711 times)

Offline VEGETATopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • I am the cult of personality
    • Thundertronics
VEGEteK #002 - LTspice simulation tutorial
« on: February 16, 2017, 10:53:49 pm »
This is episode 2 of my channel, only 1 video per year like a pro xD. I hope it helps! I will get a better laptop and camera by the end of the month, when the real efforts will start I hope!

It is about basics of LTSpice simulator, just using the tools and introduction to the software itself.

Looking forward to your opinions!

Offline imidis

• Frequent Contributor
Re: VEGEteK #002 - LTspice simulation tutorial
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 08:46:39 am »
Hi there,

Your English is understandable so that is good, I'm not sure what kind of mic you are using I'm hearing a bit of echo maybe?  Something like that makes it a little difficult to hear. You may want to check out and test a different mic to see if it makes a difference. I like the walk through though. :)

Gone for good

The following users thanked this post: VEGETA

Offline VEGETATopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • I am the cult of personality
    • Thundertronics
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:21:37 pm »
Hi there,

Your English is understandable so that is good, I'm not sure what kind of mic you are using I'm hearing a bit of echo maybe?  Something like that makes it a little difficult to hear. You may want to check out and test a different mic to see if it makes a difference. I like the walk through though. :)

My English is awesome but speech is not that good due to never practicing it xD. I worked as a translator for Anime shows using English to Arabic with some knowledge of Japanese.

Anyway, I didn't use any mic at all xD! it is just the damn wooden laptop alone. At the end of the month I will surely get a new laptop and make sure I will get a nice headset with it to be able to record better.

thanks!

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 02:30:34 pm »
If you want to cut down on echoes, use some soft furnishings - like curtains or mats to cover hard, acoustically reflective surfaces.  Acoustic tile - if you want to get really into it - but soft furnishings work well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf