Author Topic: (Video) Free Energy & Over-unity Charging Circuit - The Scientific Method  (Read 25979 times)

Offline Melt-O-Tronic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Brilliant with a slaughtering iron in my hand!
Methinks the venerable Dan Fredericksen is the fortunate heir to a vast repository containing myriad multitudes of eloquent adjectives . . . and he's on a mission to shovel 'em around.

Thanks again to Pooch and his faithful lab assistant Shahriar for the excellent videos!   :-+   ;D

Offline tree

• Regular Contributor
Methinks the venerable Dan Fredericksen is the fortunate heir to a vast repository containing myriad multitudes of eloquent adjectives . . . and he's on a mission to shovel 'em around.

Well put!

Offline HugoneusTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • The Signal Path Video Blog
It is also to observe the ratio between thumb ups/thumb downs for this video. I wonder how many people give it a thumb down without watching it completely.

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
Placing the crystal on the inductor with your left hand (2:20) already made me wonder what your right hand was doing  ;)
Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

Offline vaualbus

• Frequent Contributor
It is also to observe the ratio between thumb ups/thumb downs for this video. I wonder how many people give it a thumb down without watching it completely.

Don't even ask. Ah Ah. A lot I suppose.

Offline TheAmmoniacal

• Supporter
Placing the crystal on the inductor with your left hand (2:20) already made me wonder what your right hand was doing  ;)

Oh come on, what he's doing with his right hand is private!

Offline vaualbus

• Frequent Contributor
Just found this channel on youtube that explain the scams under this f**** free energy projects. Here the youtube channel name: electronicsNmore
Some of them have no sense. Cammon not only they said that energy is made but also that it increase with time!

Offline nuno

• Frequent Contributor
 :-+ :-+ Shahriar

One thing you may not be fully aware, is that there are people simply sick. And I mean sick, from a medical point of view, so it is completely useless to even try to argue with them.

Offline SaabFAN

• Frequent Contributor
Are you crazy? Playing with free energy is dangerous! http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Arcturus :-DD

Offline tree

• Regular Contributor
Cammon not only they said that energy is made but also that it increase with time!

I don't see the issue with this claim.....

:-//

/sarcasm

Offline pickle9000

• Super Contributor
I hope a few more youtubers do the same video, this means you Dave.

Great job Shahriar.

Offline eneuro

• Super Contributor
How about something with >100000% efficiency?

Sorry, but I didn't watched YT video longer than to this point, where when I saw a man with curly hair who says about energy from nowhere there is only one explanation-he must be a shaman  :-DD

Anyway, probably you missed something important-source of energy hidden in... your hair  :o

Yes, look at this like huge amount fo electrostatic charge in your curly hair (your hair are very long while curved and have huge capacitance and biger density than normal human hair) and additional energy stored in it as... spring energy, so while you are a medium with strong electrostatic field, it is clear that nearby equipment you operate absorbed this energy and similar it affected measured circuit eelctricity, so that is why you got such huge efficiency  :-DMM

BTW: I sugest reading first this THE PROBLEM OF INCREASING HUMAN ENERGY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCES TO THE HARNESSING OF THE SUN'S ENERGY by Nikola Tesla and bloody YT channels not needed to spam Internet with garbage bits of nonense claims  :palm:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 01:05:21 am by eneuro »
12oV4dWZCAia7vXBzQzBF9wAt1U3JWZkpk
“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”  - Nikola Tesla
-||-|-

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog

You mean like this?

Thankfully still in the top 10 search results for "Free energy" and "overunity"

Offline pickle9000

• Super Contributor
I forgot all about that one...

• Frequent Contributor
Great job Shahriar.

Thanks, actually it was more that it was my turn since Dave had done one a while back.

• Frequent Contributor
How about something with >100000% efficiency?

Anyway, probably you missed something important-source of energy hidden in... your hair  :o

LOL!

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
And then there are people who would reject the "free energy" over-unity guys.but still believe that "antenna gain" really increases the total RF power available,so that you can "boil an egg" with a few watts.

• Frequent Contributor
And then there are people who would reject the "free energy" over-unity guys.but still believe that "antenna gain" really increases the total RF power available,so that you can "boil an egg" with a few watts.

Why stop there? Start with a few micro-watts into a cascaded antenna set each with 40dBi of gain. Soon you will have several mega-watts of power to cook a whole chicken, or a few.

Offline tec5c

• Frequent Contributor
What has me worried is that I was approached by my University today to enter a contest held by IEEE. Linked in the email was this video

Sure this is just an "example" (apparently!?) but I expect better from academics. Though I do believe the email I was sent originated from a mechanical engineering lecturer. So perhaps we can cut him some slack.

Link to the contest here: http://www.2016apsursi.org/StudentDesignContest.asp

Offline jaxbird

• Frequent Contributor
:-DD

Welcome to Reddit, dude. Do us a favor and burn it down while you're there.

And then there is this on the YouTube channel comments:

:scared:

Congrats you 2 guys with slightly above average and much above average intelligence, let's make fun of the dude with mental health issues to boost our standings in the community and have some fun at his expense.

Well done Sirs, very brave, you have my admiration.

Analog Discovery Projects: http://www.thestuffmade.com
Youtube random project videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheStuffMade

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
:-DD

Welcome to Reddit, dude. Do us a favor and burn it down while you're there.

And then there is this on the YouTube channel comments:

:scared:

Congrats you 2 guys with slightly above average and much above average intelligence, let's make fun of the dude with mental health issues to boost our standings in the community and have some fun at his expense.

Well done Sirs, very brave, you have my admiration.

I don't really see that-------perhaps a bit of a laugh at ignorance.

The "dude" may not really have "mental health issues",he may only have a lack of understanding of how things work,plus poor communication skills.
Many people are "quite normal",function well in society,& have "funny" ideas at the same time.

• Frequent Contributor
I certainly do not intend to make fun of anyone with a mental problem. However this is not what is happening. This individual has been banned from many forums and has left a lot comments on my videos. I have always treated him with respect even when he has insulted me. And I have never banned him.

Offline LabSpokane

• Super Contributor
Shahriar,

Outstanding!  Thank you.

I really do hope that you someday make the jump to educator.  One of the greatest gifts I ever received was was an introduction to skeptical thinking as part of our college curriculum.

Offline German_EE

• Super Contributor
There is one source of free energy that you have missed:

1) It is known that buttered toast always lands butter side down on the rug

2) It is also known that cats always land on their feet.

So, strap a slice of toast butter side up on Pooch and then drop her  (say) 1m above a rug. She should then rotate faster and faster slightly above the surface, tap off this energy as required.
Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.

Warren Buffett

Offline dmills

• Super Contributor
This fails on the empirical observation that any attempt to strap buttered toast to a cat results in the cat shooting across the room and climbing the curtains, the cat ends up claws out clinging to the ceiling, while the toast falls off and ends up buttered side down on the rug (Thus both conditions are satisfied).

Usually the cat also claws you to death enpassant on its way to the curtains.

Seriously people, theory is all very well, but at some point you have to consider the issues with practical experimental design (And anything involving a cat is problematic, they have an ancestral memory of that thing involving a box that may or may not have ended so badly for Bast)!

Regards, Dan.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf