Author Topic: A flight control board shield based on arduino  (Read 2330 times)

Offline dreamtaleTopic starter

A flight control board shield based on arduino
« on: November 19, 2014, 03:04:54 am »
     I designed a shield,can be directly plugded into the arduino.Above it contains a complete gesture systems.such as MPU6050,HMC5883 and some other modules.
     Long time ago, I just want to design a shield contains many sensors, which can achieve a lot of features. I realized

After a modification over time, I sent my gerber files to  Smart Prototyping and production. I changed a lot, I was going to use PCF2129 replacement DS1307, but PCF2129 is expensive so I had to give up.I also modified schematic.

I had made a serious mistake, because avr328 output is 5V, but many modules work in 3.3V. If the direct connection, it may cause some unexpected problems. In the end, I had to drastically modify my schematic.I use the relevant characteristics of the NMOS.I made a simple level conversion circuit to make sure the system compatible with 5V and 3.3V.

In addition, according to the recommendation of some friends, I added MPU6050 as an acceleration sensor and an acceleration sensor. Now I have a complete PCB board 9-axis motion chip, it can know your stance and direction.
     Many times, some projects need to use an SD card to store some parameters or some other data, I integrated the MicroSD card on the shield,I also set up a separate power jumper cap for each module, so that you can turn off some of the features when you does not require the use of certain modules.

If someone has some good suggestions, I would be happy to improve my shield
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:04:19 am by dreamtale »

Re: A flight control board shield based on arduino
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 01:50:51 am »
Because of my mistake, I had to buy a new soldering paste to complete.

Offline ivan747

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 02:54:24 am »

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 07:40:35 am »
Maybe,Paste exposed to air for too long, and I think it lost activity.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf