Author Topic: BNC/Cal/USB Cover for Rigol DS1000Z (3D Printed)  (Read 1162 times)

Online MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
BNC/Cal/USB Cover for Rigol DS1000Z (3D Printed)
« on: April 08, 2018, 09:41:34 pm »
i thought of selling this as side income but well shipping cost with tracking number to international can be something. so i just share here (bnc_cap_acc.stl.zip)... my lab is a dusty collecting space so i need to cover as much, plus the colorful scheme can be fun addition esp i love the pinky one :scared:
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline rstofer

• Super Contributor
Re: BNC/Cal/USB Cover for Rigol DS1000Z (3D Printed)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 11:50:43 pm »
That's a great project, thanks for posting it.  I have been looking for an excuse to buy a 3D printer and maybe this is it.

Online MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: BNC/Cal/USB Cover for Rigol DS1000Z (3D Printed)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 01:42:46 am »
if you want to find an excuse (many excuses actually), goto to https://www.thingiverse.com/ and type what you want... art? medical? mechanical? electrical? military? its all should be there. i should post the model there too, but well, i need an excuse to open an account there. or maybe i had but i just forgotten it.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf