Author Topic: Information regarding J2DW233 Back to Back Zener  (Read 713 times)

Offline Engr11449Topic starter

• !
Information regarding J2DW233 Back to Back Zener
« on: February 23, 2018, 01:16:56 pm »
Hi,
I am working on faulty power supply. Now I have found that the back to back zener is faulty. But I am stuck as I can't find the same zener with same specs. The details of my problem are written below:
I've got 2 diodes that have J written with the model number 2DW233 in my power supply. One is faulty so I wanted to replace it. The 2DW233 with diamond mark was purchased from market but its Vz is 6.2V. While that in power supply is giving 14.4 Volts Vz. Is there a difference between "2DW233" and "2DW233J/J2DW233"? Because that in power supply has J written above 2DW233. Can anyone guide me from where I can purchase this diode?

The diode in the power supply looks similar to the one in the attachment except with a J written above 2DW233. The manufacturer logo "S" is the same as in this pic attached. I want to know the name and contact of the manufacturer and any tech information regarding this model.

I hope someone will be able to help.
Thanks in advance.

Offline cat87

• Regular Contributor
Re: Information regarding J2DW233 Back to Back Zener
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 02:23:39 pm »
There was some talk on the Metrology section of this forum of some 2DW233. Those were basically a version of the LTZ1000 reference. Though the ones there also have  some extra pins for the heater. Maybe you can search for some info through the posts there.

The following users thanked this post: Engr11449

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf