Author Topic: Kodak Easy Share C743 HACK.  (Read 1510 times)

Offline blackice504Topic starter

• Contributor
    • Storm Cell Systems
Kodak Easy Share C743 HACK.
« on: October 24, 2014, 04:12:46 pm »
Hi everyone,

I got a camera off my mum it does not work no surprise as its its a kodak Easy Share C743 for shenzen market lol, anyway i know the LCD works in it and well its not bad, not great ether but i think i could use it as a nice display for something, maybe a death machine power supply or something of that nature...............

Anyway i googled the numbers on the front and back and found nothing, but i am sure there must be some way to drive this thing so i can use on my Arduino or maybe a Raspberri Pi ect or even HDMI/DVI ect, i have seen off the shelf display drivers for Nokia phones ect, so i was wondering does anyone know where i could find a driver for this thing, its not a bad screen the photos looked good and i promise i will not use it for a Death Machine or anything of that nature :-DD

Honestly i have so many uses for a little screen right now i not sure what to pick.

Following Uses of Evil..

Logitech G15 upgrade........

PSU upgrade....

Multimeter screen..... mmmm over kill but who cares its for science!!!!!.

Death Machine.....

4th mini screen on my computer that just displays emails of world domination "wait did i say that out loud?".....

Offline Zapro

• Contributor
  • Breaking stuff to go fix it again
Re: Kodak Easy Share C743 HACK.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 01:16:16 pm »
Unless you have a complete datasheet for that LCD, and have access to a board with a rather capable ARM or similar processor that can push out some data at some 20 MHz, forget that project and move on.

// Per.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf