Author Topic: Need hobby electronic enthusiast to build voice modulators in NZ  (Read 902 times)

Offline TrackhappyTopic starter

Hi all,
Firstly, I apologise if this is the wrong place to post, but it seemed the best fit.

I currently build voice modulators in Australia for Dalek enthusiasts. Occasionally, I get a request from New Zealand and send one over. Obviously the postage and time delays make it difficult to support them and I am hoping there may be somebody over the pond who likes building such devices and can build and support them going forward. I do them no profit, but whoever takes it on is free to set their own rules. There are several proven designs we offer (USA, UK, Canada suppliers as well) and my new fully digital one, details and support of which are available to the right person. Check out projectdalek.co.uk for some more information, search for trackhappy.
Thanks,
Glenn.

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
Re: Need hobby electronic enthusiast to build voice modulators in NZ
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 01:35:21 am »
Hi all,
Firstly, I apologise if this is the wrong place to post, but it seemed the best fit.

I currently build voice modulators in Australia for Dalek enthusiasts. Occasionally, I get a request from New Zealand and send one over. Obviously the postage and time delays make it difficult to support them and I am hoping there may be somebody over the pond who likes building such devices and can build and support them going forward. I do them no profit, but whoever takes it on is free to set their own rules. There are several proven designs we offer (USA, UK, Canada suppliers as well) and my new fully digital one, details and support of which are available to the right person. Check out projectdalek.co.uk for some more information, search for trackhappy.
Thanks,
Glenn

Why do you need voice modulators?
I can do a pretty good imitation without one.

Offline frog

• Contributor
Re: Need hobby electronic enthusiast to build voice modulators in NZ
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 01:51:13 am »
I might well be up for it - I'll message you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf