Author Topic: rigol dm3058 windows software  (Read 2294 times)

Offline charliexTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • Car Hacker
rigol dm3058 windows software
« on: October 10, 2016, 01:03:24 am »
i picked up a dm3058 didn't realise the software was additional and i didn't even get to try it since i couldn't find the trial that is shown. so i started to hobble together my own one.

tested on windows 7 x64 with NI Visa, this is still a proof of concept just to see how funky this is since all the other NI VISA software i've used is equally bad, and this is an hour of work, so don't expect a lot.  uses rigol mode, lots left to do etc,. ranging mostly works, auto works, sensor no, measure.math/trig/help/save/utility no ....  searches for 0x1AB1::0x09C4 device.

https://github.com/charlie-x/x3058E

and crap yes i already forgot something, uses this http://www.dafont.com/alarm-clock.font font..
ttfn

The following users thanked this post: mcinque, coromonadalix, vy73

Offline vy73

Re: rigol dm3058 windows software
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 12:50:27 am »
Hi,

I'm a user and have no clue about coding, but I like to thank you already for your efforts. I am also looking for affordable and useful software for my DMM and did not find anything.
Especially for logging purposes of long-term measurements I found nothing except the very limited Excel file on the Rigol website..

I appreciate your work a lot.

Offline dssence

• Regular Contributor
Re: rigol dm3058 windows software
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 12:20:09 am »
Hi charlie , excellent I did a thread asking if there was some application I could use for on screen display on windows as I mostly do repairs. And I need an application so I can use with OBS software to show on screen all my measurements. But I will be buying rigol DM3058-E will it work for that one? . so thankful for your effort.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf