Author Topic: Safe, and hopefully simple, AC detection  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Gregg

• Super Contributor
Re: Safe, and hopefully simple, AC detection
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2018, 10:02:48 pm »

I doubt we'll pursue this method further for this project, but had planned to install it in an enclosed box inside the machines to keep it safe. 

Let me guess; another victim of the dreaded spousal veto, the end of many household projects.

Offline BigfootJimTopic starter

• Contributor
  • KJ6TSV
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2018, 10:59:22 pm »
Thanks for the info TJ232.

thx,
BFJ

• Contributor
  • KJ6TSV
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2018, 11:02:29 pm »
Ian.M, thank you for the in-depth explanation.  I appreciate the time and that makes a bit more sense now.  :-+

thx,
BFJ

• Contributor
  • KJ6TSV
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2018, 11:14:59 pm »

I doubt we'll pursue this method further for this project, but had planned to install it in an enclosed box inside the machines to keep it safe. 

Let me guess; another victim of the dreaded spousal veto, the end of many household projects.

Not at all, it's just my son and I.  Our home is like one big man cave - TVs, game consoles, Kodi boxes, server racks, lab, other American pastimes/hobbies, etc.  I haven't had to worry about that for 15+ years, and don't plan to encumber myself again.  I love my ex-wife to death, she's one of my closest friends and I trust her explicitly; but I like having my freedom, my Jeep, my motorcycle, and all my other toys too much to let someone come in and try to change or veto things.

thx,
BFJ

The following users thanked this post: tooki

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf