Author Topic: Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000% (Report)  (Read 23800 times)

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
Re: Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000% (Report)
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 10:43:40 pm »
The thing that always crops up with all free energy shit is a fundamental misunderstanding of the differences between power and energy.  Sometimes it's a genuine misunderstanding on the part of the tinkerer or "amateur inventor", other times a deliberate tactic used to fleece money from people.

Add to the the lack of understanding of power factor and the inaccuracies inherent in trying to measuring power with nasty waveforms (usually using cheap instruments), and people can easily confuse themselves (honest) or others (dishonest).

Show me a machine boiling a litre of water instead of driving a couple of multimeters!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:46:50 pm by Delta »

The following users thanked this post: The Soulman

Offline alsetalokin4017

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 12:38:44 am »
How about a battery running a motor running a generator running a power supply running a battery charger that keeps the battery charged and runs itself forever?    :wtf:

:popcorn:
The easiest person to fool is yourself. -- Richard Feynman

Offline CatalinaWOW

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 12:50:54 am »
There is a real possibility this guy is a con artist.  But there is another possibility which is perhaps more likely.  And definitely more frightening.  He really believes what he is saying and really is that confused and/or ignorant.  I have met several of these in my life. 

As Arthur Clark said, "Any sufficiently advanced technology seems like magic.", and for many people on this planet technology reached that point long before Newton and Leibnitz had their little snit.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 08:21:39 am »
oh I did not understand ,irrespective to modern and new technologys we still do just one thing we moves mass from one end to the other.
is that true or false.

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 09:07:48 am »
oh I did not understand ,irrespective to modern and new technologys we still do just one thing we moves mass from one end to the other.
is that true or false.
For transportation; Yes.
Otherwise please explain in more detail what you mean with your statement.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 09:33:55 am »
light bulb,ionization,grinding,drilling,heating,bending-all this, I've probably left out a lot, is yust movement of the mass
it would be better to say -find me a work done that does not include the movement of the masses or particles electrons, etc.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:48:04 am by RIS »

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 09:47:03 am »
light bulb,ionization,grinding,drilling,heating,bending-all this, I've probably left out a lot, is yust movement of the mass
No, they all convert energy from one state to another:
Light bulb: electricity to ratiation (light and heat)
Grinding, Drilling: Mechanical energy to heat (mostly)
etc...

I don't know if there is a huge loss in translation on your side....

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 09:55:33 am »
I agree that all of this is transformation of energy which requires the movement of the masses
as for example the heat, heat is the movement of particles ,warmer things have more kinetic energy than cooler things
and without this movement and particles it is impossible to detect heat.
right

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 10:04:49 am »
This way to look at things may work for many cases, but not all. And it is very confusing and not accurate at all.
The light bulb for example converts electricity into electromagnetic radiation (photons) which is massless.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 10:16:55 am »
yes you're right for massless particles,but a large amount of massless can lift mass
the sun warms the earth right,so dams etc
 huge loss in translation on my side  I just thought I do not need to explain everything in detail
since you sounded as you know all these things
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:37:06 am by RIS »

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 11:39:54 am »
so how do we solve this your statement Although I like the idea "Motion doesn't require energy"
Motion doesn't require energy (look at things moving in space) but it requires energy to maintain the motion if there is friction (and there is always some amount of friction).
If we get rid of friction on the car we will certainly travel further for the same amount of energy.
And can you tell me where would be power factor of our car since everybody is talking about it.

Offline Zeranin

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 11:53:31 am »
There is a real possibility this guy is a con artist.  But there is another possibility which is perhaps more likely.  And definitely more frightening.  He really believes what he is saying and really is that confused and/or ignorant.  I have met several of these in my life. 

As Arthur Clark said, "Any sufficiently advanced technology seems like magic.", and for many people on this planet technology reached that point long before Newton and Leibnitz had their little snit.

I have studied a few people like this, just because I find humans fascinating and want to understand what makes them 'tick'.

Some might be out-and-out con artists, and some really do believe, but often it is more complicated.

In my experience, a common sequence of events is as follows. A person without scientific education, but who is nonetheless very clever in a 'hands-on' sense genuinely believes that they have invented something new that provides free energy. In best faith, they spend a great deal of time 'developing' it and promoting it, frequently 'almost perfecting' it with great confidence that it can be made to work, with just a bit more fine tuning and development. In other cases, the measurement methods may be flawed but the person genuinely believes that it works, and produces 'free energy'. The details don't matter. In this initial phase, they genuinely believe it works, or can be made to work, and they promote their invention, and attract funding for further development. In their own way, they become 'famous' attracting publicity, and money. In time, it starts to become clear that the invention does not actually work. However, human nature, pride and self-deception are stronger that factual evidence. Once a person has fame, publicity and funding, it's very difficult to give that up. Some people continue to genuinely believe. In other cases, self-deception takes over, where the person deceives himself that the invention is valid even though the evidence is to the contrary, fed by the addiction of fame, publicity and money. In some other cases, the person comes to realize full well that the invention does not work, but deliberately and dishonestly continues to pretend that it does, to continue the addictive publicity and money.

One can tell where people are at in the above, by noting their enthusiasm or reluctance to have the invention independently evaluated.

The following users thanked this post: mcinque

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 11:54:52 am »
@RIS

There isn't a power factor in mechanics. But something socillates/vibrates is something very similar to apparent power since energy is constantly shifted from kinetic to potential and back. Very similar to a LC oscillator circuit.

Since you seem very interrested in Physics I suggest you take a look at some physics courses.
From many universities there are free recorded lectures available online! Maybe there is even something available in your language.

Just browse on the websites of the big universities in your country.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 01:37:28 pm »
well

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2016, 09:48:30 pm »
What are you trying to say with those pictures?

Offline Zeranin

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2016, 03:20:37 am »
When I go to this forum, there is an ad at the bottom of my screen that says :-

Magnetic Generator? $49
Eliminate Your Power Bill Easy Do It Yourself. Great Discount Now!
energyinnovator.org/Generator

I don't dare click on it, for fear that the sudden surge of free energy might damage my PC.  :bullshit:

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2016, 08:53:28 am »
What are you trying to say with those pictures?

as picture says Once there was a scientist,scientist among scientists,captain of all captains,he could make his own salvation and on distant planet.
is that true-Do not listen stories you should read it you self.
I see a lots of different comments and they are not worthy of commenting- sellers of switches commenting what is possible and what is not.
that is simply ridiculous

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2016, 09:32:26 am »
Oh boy...
Tesla; the messiah of the free energy religion...  ::)

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2016, 09:53:49 am »
how much papers you read about him I think the on real work of his

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2016, 10:04:11 am »
Psst, I've heard there are now special plates available that produce electricity when you put them outside!
They harness the power of energy waves from the universe.  :o

Even our beloved forum host Dave uses them! He has even made some videos about them.  :o
But you must keep this secret or else the big energy companys and the government will track you down and silence you!  :scared:

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2016, 10:11:14 am »
ohh sarcasm strongest weapon when you're powerless in certain matters

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2016, 10:55:44 am »
I think all this is not important whether these things exist or not,I respect scientists science and the things they do.
but when someone finds a better solution for certain problems with clear evidence like Tesla
and we say that it is impossible because we did not understand the meaning and idea
that tells about us the right scientific story who we really are which again has nothing to do with science.
I mean look paradox we can drill earth and refine what we want,but we can not hook up cable on sky irrespective of great general science education around the world never stronger in human history.
nevertheless we dare to say a particular individual is a con man-because how he could possibly make money if before that I do not earn.people even swear in knowledge and that they are 100% right.
so assessment of somebody by science is bloody ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:34:10 am by RIS »

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2016, 11:21:05 am »
Please tell me what those better solutions are (from Tesla) and please provide a link to the paper(s).

If it were so much better, then a smart businessman would already make huge amounts of money with it. Yet in all those decades it couldn't stand the test of the open market.
And what does that tell you? Either they don't work as good or they are too expensive compared to todays established ones. Either way they are inferior.

Don't get me wrong, Tesla was a brilliant man but not everything he said/made is the end-all be-all.
Especially his whole wireless power distribution vision was just not practical. The efficiency is just too bad. That's why we still use and always will be using cables for power transportation.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2016, 11:57:10 am »
I mean we can discuss on these matters indefinitely, therefore you have that alone.
but I'm glad that you said that his transformer is not efficient.
 primary coil was 15 meters in diameter Secondary somewhere in the middle
so what drives a man to do such a poor coefficient of coupling or rather almost non-existent
but he definitely knows how to make efficient transformer
and that's not funny that was a bloody total insanity
or?

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2016, 12:32:13 pm »
He went probably a bit nutty in his later years. Maybe too much shoulder patting and the success went to his head?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf