Author Topic: FREE energy?  (Read 7277 times)

Offline alahTopic starter

• Contributor
FREE energy?
« on: November 26, 2018, 06:44:51 pm »
Hi ALL; I found this video and document on “ FREE energy “. It sounds as creating energy and though we all know its impossible Id appreciate your opinions. Im attaching the links. Thanks, Alberto from Venezuela.
This is the link: https://revolution-green.com/free-energy-generator-100-self-runing-eng-noman-shah-afridi/

Offline HB9EVI

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FREE energy?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:17:00 pm »
How, who needs sciences if he has magic

Offline Kirkhaan

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 08:40:27 pm »
I stopped reading after the red flags....

Offline SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 02:57:22 am »
Hi ALL; I found this video and document on “ FREE energy “. It sounds as creating energy and though we all know its impossible Id appreciate your opinions. Im attaching the links. Thanks, Alberto from Venezuela.
This is the link: https://revolution-green.com/free-energy-generator-100-self-runing-eng-noman-shah-afridi/

Yeah, as much as I realize how bad it must be for you guys in Venezuela at the moment, don't fall into those free energy traps. Don't think they are going to help much.

Hang in there!

Offline wbeaty

• Contributor
    • Science Hobbyist
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 10:05:36 am »
Hi ALL; I found this video and document on “ FREE energy “

As the author of your linked site says:  Since he's asking for money, it is a scam.
Heh, when the FE-supporters declare it's a scam, you'd better listen.

But also, notice there are many hundreds, if not thousands of these machines online in articles, websites, youtube videos, AND THEY ALL WORK, EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!

right?

But as Einstein said of the 1930s article One Hundred Against Einstein, "you'd really only need but one."   

Among the hundreds (thousands) of guaranteed-working free-energy devices, plans, youtube videos, where is the single no-BS example that actually works?  We don't need hundreds.  Just a single solitary one that's real.  No weird business deals, no sealed boxes, no inventor standing there two feet away.  No batteries.  (Many of them require batteries!)

Nope, doesn't exist.

Ah but there's one that's real!  It's a genuine fake.  It has a power supply hidden somewhere in the structure, and the challenge is to tell where it is, and how it possibly could be hooked to some sort of hidden motor.  And explain how it can run for weeks, months, before requiring "service."  (You know, replacing the worn bearings, wink wink.)

SEE:  DREADCO(tm) hoax PM machines built by the late Dr. David Jones.   At a science musuem near you!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 10:16:54 am by wbeaty »
(((((((((( ( (  (o)  ) ) ))))))))))
Engineer at U of W
http://amasci.com/me.html
Seattle, WA

Offline f4eru

• Super Contributor
    • Chargehanger
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 06:19:47 pm »
Yeah, we loooove free energy !!

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline alahTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 04:22:52 pm »
Thanks.....

Offline fsr

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 04:40:28 pm »
"Made in German" :palm: :horse:

Offline cdev

• Super Contributor
  • !
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 09:20:12 pm »
You can 'harvest' 'free energy' the problem is, it still has to come from something.

One example is RF in our environments. There is a real lot of it. It can be rectified and used to power very energy efficient devices. This isnt esoteric at all. Its just thanks to our understandings of and abilities to utilize a number of different technologies improving.

Antennas and low level power conversion and storage, and very low power microprocessors that can go to sleep most of the time and only wake up when they are needed to.

If you put those devices in a Faraday cage (or far away from cities and their many RF sources) they would not function. Showing that its not really free energy.

This is really not so different than photovoltaic cells that convert some of the energy in light falling on them into power. If the sun's light was obscured, say by changes in the weather, or pollution or ash in the atmosphere, its not unlikey that the power delivered would fall a great deal.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:23:08 pm by cdev »
"What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away."

Offline Kirkhaan

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 09:59:46 pm »
These guys claim to do something like that:

https://www.nowi-energy.com

I’v however never seen a viable product yet.

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 10:03:48 pm »
It's perfectly viable if you need nanowatts or even microwatts. Obviously if your power requirements are higher it is of no use.

See calculations at EEVBLOG 55:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:06:00 pm by helius »

The following users thanked this post: Kirkhaan

Online BrianHG

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2018, 10:17:12 pm »
Here:

The following users thanked this post: NiHaoMike

Offline fsr

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 12:11:26 am »

The following users thanked this post: cdev

Offline cdev

• Super Contributor
  • !
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 08:46:28 pm »
And God said,

"Let there be light!"

And there was light.

All of the Earth's cultures' cosmologies that I can think of start with something like that.
"What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away."

Offline DougSpindler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 04:23:15 pm »
And God said,

"Let there be light!"

And there was light.

All of the Earth's cultures' cosmologies that I can think of start with something like that.

Now if you are referring to the Bible, which is the word of God, it took the Belgium Priest who is credited with “Big Bang” to prove God got the order of creation wrong in the book of Genesis in the Bible.  God was only half right on Day 1, but mixed up the order for days 3, 4 and 5.  Thank that priest Lemaître for showing God he got it wrong.  Still waiting for a corrected version of the Bible to be published.   

The following users thanked this post: gildasd

Offline f4eru

• Super Contributor
    • Chargehanger
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 10:45:35 am »
And God said,

Let there be free energy !

And men got Photovoltaic panels !

Offline DougSpindler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 05:28:57 pm »
And God said,

Let there be free energy !

And men got Photovoltaic panels !

And where does a man get free Photovoltaic panels?

Offline schmitt trigger

• Super Contributor
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 05:44:58 pm »
And God said, (see equation below)

and there was light.

Offline DougSpindler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2018, 05:53:03 pm »
And God said, (see equation below)

and there was light.

Not quite.  As the Belgium Priest Lemaître proved God got it wrong staring on the first day of creation.  Not only did God get it wrong on the first day, also on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th day.  Sixth day, Darwin got it right.  Only day God got right was the 7th day when nothing was done.

Offline IanMacdonald

• Frequent Contributor
    • IWR Consultancy
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 01:14:15 pm »
God was checking the voltage on the light source for his new creation when he forgot to change the prods over from the Amps range.

BANG. :wtf: Oops. Oh well then, we'll just make it an expanding universe.  :-//

BTW, all energy is free and renewable. Coal costs nothing if you dig it up yourself, and if you wait long enough it will replenish.  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 01:16:15 pm by IanMacdonald »

Offline NiHaoMike

• Super Contributor
  • "Don't turn it on - Take it apart!"
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 02:18:29 pm »
And where does a man get free Photovoltaic panels?
Use the blockchain to get "cash back" on your panels, but you have to play the game right!
Cryptocurrency has taught me to love math and at the same time be baffled by it.

Cryptocurrency lesson 0: Altcoins and Bitcoin are not the same thing.

Offline DougSpindler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 04:37:56 pm »
BTW, all energy is free and renewable. Coal costs nothing if you dig it up yourself, and if you wait long enough it will replenish.

Not quite, as we have to use the substitution method.  With the decline of the dinosaurs and the explosion of the human population tomorrow’s coal will burn with a slightly different arroma. 

Is all energy renewable?  I’m not so sure.  The universe we live in continues to accelerate in its expansion.  Eventually it will reach c and if goes any faster will get a ticket for breaking the law.  But don’t you think once the speed of thespped of the expanding universe reaches c there won’t be any energy left, just mass.  God will have to start the Big Bang all over again. 

Online soldar

• Super Contributor
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2018, 02:27:42 pm »
And God said "Let there be light", and there was a Big Bang and the main fuse blew and we're still trying to figure out what exactly happened.
All my posts are made with 100% recycled electrons and bare traces of grey matter.

Offline DougSpindler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2018, 05:37:19 pm »
And God said "Let there be light", and there was a Big Bang and the main fuse blew and we're still trying to figure out what exactly happened.

Not quite., we have a very good understanding of what happened since the Big Bang.  It took a Belgium Priest to tell Einstein he was wrong with his cosmological constant or God factor.  Had Einstein left God in his equation we would not have the transistor and GPSs would not work.  Thank God we don’t have God orthewise most of us would not have jobs.

On December 25th a man was born who should change the lives of everyone on Earth.  You do know who that man was, don’t you?  Why that most important man was Sir Isac Newton.

Online soldar

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2018, 07:04:00 pm »
Isaaac "Fig" Newton was born 4 January 1643 but the English at the time were kind of running slow and somewhat confucius about these matters.
All my posts are made with 100% recycled electrons and bare traces of grey matter.

Offline DougSpindler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2018, 05:54:54 am »
Isaaac "Fig" Newton was born 4 January 1643 but the English at the time were kind of running slow and somewhat confucius about these matters.

If I’m not mistaken the American colonies calendar ran slow for another 100 years and the Russian’s calenadar was running until just after World War I.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf