Author Topic: Looking for a source for powered (warm-white?) LED panels  (Read 1658 times)

Offline cdevTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • !
Looking for a source for powered (warm-white?) LED panels
« on: August 17, 2018, 01:57:23 pm »
I want to set up some low voltage lighting around my house and power it off of a central 12 and 5 volt PC power supply with battery backup. So basically I would like to get a bunch of small, bright flat, mountable LED panels and drivers or integrated with drivers. Whats the best way to proceed? I'm not in any big hurry, I want to do it right and learn something as I go along without spending too much.
"What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away."

Offline nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
Re: Looking for a source for powered (warm-white?) LED panels
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 11:20:39 pm »
I want to set up some low voltage lighting around my house and power it off of a central 12 and 5 volt PC power supply with battery backup. So basically I would like to get a bunch of small, bright flat, mountable LED panels and drivers or integrated with drivers. Whats the best way to proceed? I'm not in any big hurry, I want to do it right and learn something as I go along without spending too much.
Look on Aliexpress. I've bought a bunch of led panels for my bath room. I'm working on building the driver electronics myself though. There are several boost converter chips available for this purpose.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf