Author Topic: AB54-S information  (Read 1068 times)

Offline dave.murz.uflTopic starter

AB54-S information
« on: January 17, 2018, 05:55:07 pm »
Trying to find information on this Mettler Toledo AB54-S balance. I'm troubleshooting this piece of equipment and I'm having difficulty trying to get more information on this balance. If anyone has any information this balance please help?

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
Re: AB54-S information
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 06:34:41 pm »
The operating instructions are on the manufacturer web site. It's not common for service manuals to be available for precision balances as they were normally intended for factory repairs. But the electronics of a load-cell balance are not that complicated; how far have you got?

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 08:46:31 pm »
We were able to get the manuals and the equipment isn't supported by Mettler Toledo anymore. So, we asked for more information and they didn't want to help.

The balance will turn whenever it wants to now and the controls work. There is something else that is going on.

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 09:18:01 pm »
I can't understand your problem description. You mean if you press Tare it doesn't stay at zero?

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 01:50:10 pm »
When you plug the unit in it doesn't turn on at all and it turns on whenever it wants to. When it does turn on it will show all zero's and will not tare either.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf