Author Topic: Clarke Hess Model 828 Calibrator search for documents  (Read 1678 times)

Offline DetziTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Clarke Hess Model 828 Calibrator search for documents
« on: September 18, 2018, 06:41:04 pm »
Hello there,
i have laied hands on a broken Model 828 Calibrator  :-BROKE  which only gives around half the output it is supposed to. I openend the device and there is nothing obviously broken. To make things easier, it would be nice to have schematics and or a service manual. I already E-Mailed them but got no response. If you have acces to such documents, i would be very pleased if you could share them with me.

Offline Leighcrx

Re: Clarke Hess Model 828 Calibrator search for documents
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 03:34:25 pm »
Good find :-+ Try searching for RFL 828M (RFL made them before Clarke Hess). I do have a copy of manuel but need to work out attaching it (too big, and this is my first post!!!) and cant remember where I found it on the web. Mine had the ramp up knob smashed into theswitch board behind and transistor on the rear panel with dodgy connection. The manuel I have gives theory of operation and some basice waveforms to check, I have not found a full schematic yet.

Try:
http://exodus.poly.edu/~kurt/manuals/manuals/Other/CLARKE%20HESS%20828%20Instruction%20Manual.pdf
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:37:59 pm by Leighcrx »

The following users thanked this post: Detzi

Offline DetziTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: Clarke Hess Model 828 Calibrator search for documents
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 03:50:27 pm »
 :clap: thank you very much Sir!  :-+
Having Signals for the Testpoints is great. That will help me very much!
A list of used parts spares me the eventual search and can be used as a quick reference.

That manual is a hell of a lot better than starting from scratch  :phew:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf