Author Topic: Dse Q-1802 oscilloscope  (Read 4913 times)

Offline oneKoneTopic starter

Dse Q-1802 oscilloscope
« on: October 06, 2016, 04:08:47 am »
Hi, long time lurker first time poster! And like many first posts this is going to be a question....

I recently bought two dick Smith branded Q-1802 20mhz oscilloscopes. From what I can find its the same as a pintek ps-200. Unfortunately one of them doesn't work due to a resistor. I'll admit i haven't tried tracing the circuit but I have replaced the resistor with no luck. I was wondering if someone had a schematic of this scope laying around, for the life of me I can't seem to find one.

The resistor in question is R428.

Cheers,
Chris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:58:58 pm by oneKone »

Offline singapol

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Dse g-1802 oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 04:27:14 am »
Pintek 200 service manual is here: Heatkit SO-4552 scope
http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13252

From this link originally : https://www.eevblog.com/forum/repair/missing-high-voltage-in-crt-osc/

Hope it's not the high voltage transformer.  :'(

Re: Dse g-1802 oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 04:39:28 am »
Mate your a legend! I swear I've looked everywhere for a schematic.

Re: Dse Q-1802 oscilloscope
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 11:59:43 pm »
OP if it is a Q1802 can you update the thread title. DSE IIRC used G prefix for TV's and Q for test equipment. It may help someone in the future if they can search on the correct model number. Maybe include the other name too. You've got plenty room left. If you fix it then come back and post  details for future readers.

Good luck with the repair.
Cheers for the heads up, I didn't even realise I titled it wrong.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 12:27:40 am »
i done some probing around on the board and it seems a voltage regulator and two transistors are dead. luckily pintek replied to a email i sent and have given me a full schematic, i didn't think it would be that easy to get a schematic for a product? now i feel like i have a decent chance at fixing it. unfortunately i can't attach the pdf files because of the size limit but i will be happy to email them to whoever needs them, ill also keep a backup on my nas. looking forward to posting updates!!

Online Agent24

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 07:37:33 am »
i done some probing around on the board and it seems a voltage regulator and two transistors are dead. luckily pintek replied to a email i sent and have given me a full schematic, i didn't think it would be that easy to get a schematic for a product? now i feel like i have a decent chance at fixing it. unfortunately i can't attach the pdf files because of the size limit but i will be happy to email them to whoever needs them, ill also keep a backup on my nas. looking forward to posting updates!!

I don't suppose you happen to still have that schematic? I could do with a copy. Thanks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf