Author Topic: Fluke 123 / DSP1-L-1.5V  (Read 1271 times)

Offline HasiTopic starter

Fluke 123 / DSP1-L-1.5V
« on: September 25, 2018, 07:54:44 pm »
Hi toghether,

I am new on this platform. Just discovered it, while I'm desperatly looking for someone, who has the same problem like me.
I own a 123. An old, but good one. Don't wanna miss it. Unfortunatly, I gave it away to a friend and got it back broken. Just fixed it all, as the  Charging unit, Display and sticked Keyboard. One Problem remains. There's a NAIS Relay (named DSP1-L-1.5V or DSP1-L-DC1.5V). Also a DS for it to find is hard work. 2 Form A, or 2 Form B etc,  My relay has a coil damage and even trying to measure it out - failed.
I'm not able to find a substitue,  the origin is obsolete. I tried nearly the whole Net to find one original/ or a substitute. No chance. So might be, that anyone of you could give me  a suggestion. In case of, I want to let you know, that some information would be great for me. Even some hints for a DS or Pinout would help. Excuse my poor English.

Thanks again and cheers.

Hasi

Hasi

Offline electronics.moths

Re: Fluke 123 / DSP1-L-1.5V
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 05:35:12 pm »
Hello Hasi, I just have the same problem than you and i´m goint to atempt to fix it by usin the DSP1-L2-3V, or other similar lithe the 5v version, if i get any result, i will text you.
if you have any question or maybe if you have decided not to fix your FLUX  :-BROKE , let me know.
i understand that it´s beeng a wile since you posted this report,  :-+
thx

Offline shakalnokturn

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 09:22:50 pm »
You might try asking Scopemeter Repair in the US if all else fails.
Can anyone confirm that Fluke used bistable relays in the 123 Scopemeter?

Offline electronics.moths

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 04:33:41 pm »
Hi shakalnokturn, in this case yes, this relay is bistable.
Here you have some pictures i thake from it, and a screen shoot of the relay used

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf