Author Topic: GW Instek GOS-620 schematic needed  (Read 1316 times)

Offline SylviTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
GW Instek GOS-620 schematic needed
« on: September 23, 2018, 11:37:56 pm »
Hi

I have a GW Instek GOS-620 20MHz analogue oscilloscope that is six months out of warranty and I would like to get the schematic for it. Does anyone have one or know where to find one?

Instek has discontinued this unit from what I understand, replacing it with its bigger brother which has a built in multimeter and component tester or other stuff.

My scope has a problem in the vertical positioning for both channels. If there is a small sine wave (2-divisions peak-to-peak) in the lower half of the display and I sweep it upward using the vertical position control, the wave gets smaller until it is a flat line about three-quarters of the way up. If the sine wave is a bit larger, it will be okay at the bottom of the screen but as it is swept upward the top half distorts then clips.

I suspect the problem will come down to a bad solder connection in the vertical offset circuit.

I ordered a new DSO which might be here in a week or two, after which I can open up the Instek and work on it with impunity.

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Offline SylviTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: GW Instek GOS-620 schematic needed
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:02:36 pm »
THANK YOU !!!! ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf