Author Topic: Help Identify Chip Marked as DE-KOB (Vreg) & SiGE 5004L 430DV (5.8GHz Amplifier)  (Read 2414 times)

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
this circuit doesnt power up, or shorting out the PSU, so need repair. i'm guessing DE-KOB marked chip is a voltage regulator for 5.8GHz band FM transmitter RTC6705. and marked SiGE 5004L 430DV is the power amplifier... i need datasheet for both but cant find what chip are they, (i only got datasheet for RTC6705). please if you a familiar tell me what chips are those two? thanks.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline krish2487

• Frequent Contributor
Could not find anything on the SOT device.

Here you go for the SiGE 5004L
 :)
If god made us in his image,
and we are this stupid
then....

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
thanks thats super 90% helpful as thats the damaged chip Vrail shorted to GND. the other voltage regulator still working 3.3V out.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf