Author Topic: Help with a Smd identification  (Read 2531 times)

Offline ElendilTopic starter

Help with a Smd identification
« on: March 27, 2018, 03:31:29 pm »
Hi guys, i need some help to identify a Smd 6 pin part. I know It is a n-channel mosfet but the marking Code is confusing. Perhaps some of you can help. Please see the attached picture.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris X Pro mediante Tapatalk

Offline Samogon

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Help with a Smd identification
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 04:48:42 pm »
It is imho general use double transistor. Cant say for sure if it is pnp or npn.

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 05:58:13 pm »
It is imho general use double transistor. Cant say for sure if it is pnp or npn.
@samogon, Thanks for your answer, but according to the electrical diagram It should be a mosfet (the one connected to the point 4P in the electrical diagram) and not a bjt transistor.

Offline Samogon

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 06:57:49 pm »
Then put some generic double package N-ch (if i see diagram correctly) mosfet like DMN3190LDW-7 logic gate it is 30V 1A should do the job
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/diodes-incorporated/DMN3190LDW-7/DMN3190LDW-7DICT-ND/4457886

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 07:20:35 pm »
Then put some generic double package N-ch (if i see diagram correctly) mosfet like DMN3190LDW-7 logic gate it is 30V 1A should do the job
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/diodes-incorporated/DMN3190LDW-7/DMN3190LDW-7DICT-ND/4457886
taking into account the PCB design, I suspect the smd should have a single mosfet inside. Some packages has one mosfet and 6 pin to handle more power. The problem is that is quite difficult to find the marking Code. The attached datasheet comes from Code 42 (readed in vertical in my smd part)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 07:31:06 pm by Elendil »

Offline Samogon

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 07:36:26 pm »
Letter D possible indication that it is double package. You have board and schematics you can track if it is singleif it turns only glove compartment light then it is single transistor

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 07:48:50 am »
Letter D possible indication that it is double package. You have board and schematics you can track if it is singleif it turns only glove compartment light then it is single transistor
It is for the cargo (trunk light) compartment

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 08:50:14 am »
I found It. It is the cph6445-tl-w from onsemi. Single mosfet n-channel. Marking Code ZX.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf