Author Topic: Leader 3220 need help  (Read 1081 times)

Offline bob91343Topic starter

• Super Contributor
Leader 3220 need help
« on: January 22, 2018, 11:18:23 pm »
I have a Leader 3220 that worked well for a while but now seems to perpetually be out of lock.

I have diagrams but they aren't all that helpful.  What would help would be an extender board but I don't know where to get one.

Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them?  A source of boards might help so that by substitution I could narrow my sphere of investigation.

This unit is composed of an internal rack with a number of plug-in modules, and I suspect one of the modules needs adjustment or repair.

Offline B1nary

• Contributor
Re: Leader 3220 need help
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 06:29:01 pm »
I have a Leader 3226 AM/FM Stereo Gen, a different beast than yours, but I scoured the web including Japan, the US, Canada sources and finally got a reply from the fellows at Leader in the US for a manual. It seems that while various units are not the same, they do possess many of the same boards. Try to find a manual from a model that is numerically close to the one you have. In my case I sourced a manual for the model below mine and it has proven helpful in layout and components issues. eBay often has a seller offering up various Leader Manuals and he might be able to help out. I did a short search and found this link. https://www.ebay.ca/sch/items/?_nkw=Leader+Instruction+Manual+for+Standard+Signal+Generator+Model+3220&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&rmvSB=true

Offline bob91343Topic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: Leader 3220 need help
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 11:09:39 pm »
Thanks for your response.  I may give another shot at calling Leader USA but they ignored my previous request.  I doubt they know anything; this isn't anywhere near being a current model.

Bob

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf