Author Topic: neded help identifying this burnt mosfet.  (Read 2202 times)

Offline mookie1590Topic starter

• Contributor
neded help identifying this burnt mosfet.
« on: July 03, 2016, 08:53:09 pm »
I'm trying to find this mosfet and I have had no luck, the numbers are burnt but I pulled some under my microscope and trying to cast a shadow, worked a little. The top row has a Texas instrument symbol and then 48(xxxx?) and maybe an m next to the 48, but I'm not sure. so the first 2 numbers are 48, what is past that, idk. so 48(xxxx?) the bottom row is        gsd1850(xxxx?) these are the only numbers I could pull, the rest was burned and boiled away. it came from a porter cable 20v drill, model number pcc600 type one.

TO-220 Package

Would post zoomed in picture but how can I with a max of 2mb total for atachments, that is stupid.

Guess this is the correct forum location? Don't see a forum for identifying burnt parts.

Also it had a diode sb15100, can't find anywhere to buy this diode as it's discontinued.

Thank you!

Offline mookie1590Topic starter

• Contributor
Re: neded help identifying this burnt mosfet.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 09:05:53 pm »
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/csd18502kcs.pdf

Nice, I googled the numbers and could not find anyything. You're good or I'm retarded, I'll go for the both, lol.

http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1sDTmJpXXXXXcaXXXq6xXFXXXH/CSD18502KCS-18502KCS-font-b-MOSFET-b-font-N-CH-40V-font-b-100A-b-font-TO220.jpg

found this image and this looks close, with the 28m not 48m. Still those nuumbers don't matter as it just goes in a drill and that just means I know what I need now. a 40v n channel. Of course I'll do plenty of research before buying, I don't care about wasting the dollar or two, but the time for shipping. Thanks man! Now I have something to go on.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf