Author Topic: Pioneer SX-2500 schematic needed (Power supply)  (Read 1264 times)

Offline ExcavatoreeTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Pioneer SX-2500 schematic needed (Power supply)
« on: February 23, 2017, 05:34:42 pm »
Does anyone have a schematic for the Pioneer SX-2500?  I want to use the transformer but I can't figure out the primary windings.  (multiple taps.)  All I can find on the internet is places that will sell me a copy..

(I'm not sure why I didn't try to fix it, but all I have now are the transformer, the heatsinks, and probably the capacitors, somewhere)

Offline oldway

• Super Contributor
  • !
Re: Pioneer SX-2500 schematic needed (Power supply)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 12:26:13 pm »
I wonder why nobody answered....schematic is available to download for free on elektrotanya ! Too easy... :-DD

https://elektrotanya.com/pioneer_sx-2500_sch.pdf/download.html

Wait some time that "processing" became "get manual".....

The following users thanked this post: Excavatoree

Offline Armadillo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:54:40 pm »
I once joined elektrotanya as a member and their pre-requisite was to pass a electrical test and writing some electronic essay. I don't know if they do practised it now.
But I figured the pre-requisite was their responsible way of ensuring that members will be knowledgeably safe enough to receive technical information available inside there.
Please don't get me wrong. I know that all members are respectable in their own fields here. thanks.
 ;D

Offline ExcavatoreeTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 09:09:20 pm »
I wonder why nobody answered....schematic is available to download for free on elektrotanya ! Too easy... :-DD

https://elektrotanya.com/pioneer_sx-2500_sch.pdf/download.html

Wait some time that "processing" became "get manual".....

Ah.  I didn't wait long enough when I first found that site.    Not the clearest copy around, but good enough for me to see the transformer primary lead colors.   Thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf