Author Topic: Primadonna Elite Experience ECAM650.85.MS Frother Probem Will Not Pump Milk From  (Read 1246 times)

Offline unixproTopic starter

Hi Everyone,

I have Primadonna Elite Experience ECAM650.85.MS that is relatively new (about 6 months) and used maybe once or twice a day. Recently I noticed a problem with frothing process in all milk based drinks - when steam is entering milk jug it's not able to lift or suck milk into jug head for frothing. As a result no milk or foam coming to the cup. Hot water and tea functions work well, water heats up.
Descaled machine after I noticed this problem, disassembled and cleaner milk jug (there was no sign of milk stone).

Any suggestions how can I further troubleshoot this?

This is video of the process:

Also could someone please advice where can I get service repair manuals for this model?

Thanks in advance!

Offline nsrmagazin

• Regular Contributor
  • !
Is it under warranty? Can't you ask in the shop if its still valid after you disassembled it?
Hi all!
If you like the post, please press "thanks".

Offline unixproTopic starter

Is it under warranty? Can't you ask in the shop if its still valid after you disassembled it?

It might be. However I live in US and this is non-US model (220V), so DeLonghi in US denies even answering a simple question over the phone or e-mail about non-US model.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf