Author Topic: Repairing a vestax mixer and struggling to find "Miyama MS-610F Toggle switches"  (Read 1079 times)

Offline DeviantTopic starter

Does anybody know of any retailers/wholesalers that stock "Miyama MS-610F Toggle switches" or will sell small volume orders? or perhaps know part numbers of alternative replacements, im at a loss for ideas. Not sure if this is the right place to post as im new to the forum so feel free to berate me and point me to the right place if not :D  Many Thanks, Tom

Offline KermitTheFrogg

• Contributor
Welcome!
 You can probably find similar switch in your local electronic's store. ( just look on the specification ! )

Thanks, I have looked at many data sheets today to try and find the same size from a different manufacturer and unfortunately all our local shops have closed down :( also a very lengthy internet search was not fruitful. I am yet to find a similar size as its quite an obscure small version. I think it is possible to buy a vestax replacement but these are upwards of £ 25 for 1 small toggle switch if you can find them and being from yorkshire that insults me to the core :D I was just trying to explore my options really. I have contacted Miyama directly to ask about their distributors and have also contacted a few distributors on the off chance they have some but not heard back yet. Iv been a keen EEV viewer for a while and thought it couldn't hurt to ask here too on the offchance that someone knew something i didn't with regards to this. No worries if not. Cheers

the data sheet for the part i require is here http://www.miyama.co.jp/pdf/MS-610.pdf

Well seeing as its only for me I think i will just bodge a different one in and bypass this useless pcb they attached it to, so over engineered. Love the high quality Japanese stuff but do i really need a DPDT switch soldered to a mini pcb with extra tracks that go nowhere just to do simple on-off :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf