Author Topic: SOLVED - Rookie knot - samsung ln40a450c1d inverter to power supply  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Doc38343Topic starter

• Contributor
I did a dumb thing.  :-[ I disconnected the cables from my power supply before I took photos of the same. Now after waiting 3 weeks for the mosfets to come i got them installed but being still a newbe I do not know which lead to connect from the inverter to the power supply. One is white and one is pink. they are separate connectors each to the end of a coil/transformer.
I can usually tell by the length of the wire or the memory of the bend but these are exactly the same. I will attach photos of both boards...
It may not matter but i do not know...
Thanks for a rookie bail-out.... :palm:

The last photo is my guess but i was hoping for someone who knows to assist please. :phew:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:24:46 am by Doc38343 »

• Contributor
Re: SOLVED - Rookie knot - samsung ln40a450c1d inverter to power supply
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 03:29:10 am »
Found the answer purely by accident or was it??????

Google search led to Ebay for replacxment board, guy had photo with wires on it still...NICE!! :-+ :-+ :-+

For the next poor mistake riddled guy like me.... WHITE on top connector, PINK (or blue) on the bottom one.

Turns out my guess was correct had a 50/50 after all...

Thanks anyway.. was a tough one at best.
 :-+ :popcorn:

• Contributor
Re: SOLVED - Rookie knot - samsung ln40a450c1d inverter to power supply
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 04:02:16 am »
http://elektrotanya.com/samsung_ln26a450c1d_ln40a450c1d_chassis_n45a.pdf/download.html

Tiny bit late but NICE Thanks! I will save the site for future reference, much appreciated!
 :-+ :-+ :-+
Photos confirm correct placement and another successful board repair 2 fried FCPF11N60 mosfets and 1 470uF 35v cap as opposed to just a $129 board swap out... I Love It!!! nothing is better except... well uh we won't go there!  >:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf