Author Topic: Samsung LED Monitor Flicker/Interlaced Problem Repair  (Read 1385 times)

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Samsung LED Monitor Flicker/Interlaced Problem Repair
« on: September 24, 2018, 10:45:08 am »
i bought Samsung S27E310 LED Monitor just few months ago (recent 1-2 years ago) and now it starts to show some defect. 1stly its not so serious, just brighter portion of screen at the 10% of the bottom part, but now it gets worst with about 40% of the bottom part is flickering/whitish/interlacing effect. you can see the effect in the attached pictures and videos. is this a simple capacitor damage replacement fix? or something else more serious? i'm going to open up my monitor i will unable to forum from my PC, so i will probably be viewing your repair advice from my handphone. Samsung is going to get a big thumb down from me. waiting your reply thanks.
youtube=P5H4r9lG82M
youtube=_8aVD4TGhj0
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 03:45:13 pm by Mechatrommer »
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline Rasz

• Super Contributor
    • My random blog.
Re: Samsung LED Monitor Flicker/Interlaced Problem Repair
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 05:53:31 pm »
Did it go away when whacking monitor on the side?
This looks like glass-flex bond/chiponflex issue, usually not fixable unless you are a Russian level of hackery wizard.
Who logs in to gdm? Not I, said the duck.
My fireplace is on fire, but in all the wrong places.

The following users thanked this post: Mechatrommer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf