Author Topic: Service Manual / Schematics for Rohde & Schwarz AFG (377.2100.02)?  (Read 1964 times)

Offline rachaelpTopic starter

• Supporter
Hello,

I picked up a Rohde and Schwarz AFG from eBay a week or so back which I got cheap as it needs a repair. Before I pull it apart to try and work out what might be wrong I was wondering if anybody could help with schematics or a service manual for this unit? I've done a lot of Googling but haven't come up with anything yet, I know it's a really old unit but hopefully they are available from somewhere still?

Many thanks,

Rachael
I have a weakness for Test Equipment so can often be found having a TEA break (https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/test-equipment-anonymous-(tea)-group-therapy-thread/)

Offline Marflow5

Re: Service Manual / Schematics for Rohde & Schwarz AFG (377.2100.02)?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 10:25:01 am »
Hi Rachael,

I am just reading your post hoping that you can help me because I also got a Rohde and Schwarz AFG which needs repair and I have no service manual fpor it. In case you have found a manual in between and you would like to shar it with me I would really be happy.

Many thanks,

Marflow

Offline rachaelpTopic starter

• Supporter
Re: Service Manual / Schematics for Rohde & Schwarz AFG (377.2100.02)?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:18:03 am »
Hi Marflow,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a service manual for this. I contacted lots of people trying to locate this and even those who sell a vast array of R&S service manuals weren't able to help, one even saying he'd buy it from me if I were able to locate one. As a result this unit has sat on my shelf unused as I haven't had the time to try and reverse engineer it just from the boards themselves in order to repair it and is likely to just go back on eBay at some point :(

Good luck with your unit, I hope you manage to get it repaired. If you do happen to find the manual anywhere please let me know!

Best Regards,

Rachael
I have a weakness for Test Equipment so can often be found having a TEA break (https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/test-equipment-anonymous-(tea)-group-therapy-thread/)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf