Author Topic: Wiring up a Lumina 7151 & stuck!!  (Read 1372 times)

Offline hyteqsolutionsTopic starter

Wiring up a Lumina 7151 & stuck!!
« on: June 08, 2015, 08:30:21 am »
Good Evening EEVBlog,

Long story:
I have a client, my youngest brother, he is mentally ill and cannot deal with change. So while he is at hospital, I have his Lumina oil heater, but I am stuck trying to fix it (the one thing I have never repaired).

I have no idea what happened to the wiring, I believe someone at the nursing home attempted a fix and 'it' didn't work, I have rebuilt some items and replaced others (at my own expense). There was some wiring, but it's all broken, snapped or cut (similar to someone doing half a job with a pair of kitchen scissors).

I think it's an Aldi's brand and it's back from 2009, same year my little brother was diagnosed, I brought him this little heater and I don't want to put stress on my little brother by buying a new heater, it will 'freak' him out.

If anyone has this heater in their house, a photo of the wiring would be amazingly helpful so I can get it working for my little brother :)

Thank you all for your help,
 - Benjamin

Offline Fred27

• Supporter
    • Fred's blog
Re: Wiring up a Lumina 7151 & stuck!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:35:26 am »
It might be worth checking eBay to see if someone's selling the same model. You could either cannibalise it for spares or check how it should be wired. Worst case - he might find it a bit less stressful to have a replacement of the same type.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf