Author Topic: [AUS] Hakko Spares  (Read 2127 times)

Offline dave_kTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
[AUS] Hakko Spares
« on: August 22, 2017, 12:31:51 am »
Recently I bought a Hakko FR-400 de-soldering station (very happy with it) and now I need to buy some new filters for it. The unit was purchased from RS but bizarrely they don't stock very many spares .. poo.

Specifically looking for part number A5019 and A1519.

Looking for recommendations for an Australian company to buy genuine spares from. Any ideas?

Offline dave_kTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: [AUS] Hakko Spares
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 12:49:21 am »
Posted too soon .. found Mektronics in Sydney

https://www.mektronics.com.au

Seems they don't put all the spare parts available on their site, but were able to help over the phone.

:-+
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:35:41 pm by dave_k »

Offline digsys

• Supporter
    • DIGSYS
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 02:07:12 pm »
We use both Mektronics and Oritech. https://www.oritech.com.au/  Oritech have a broader range of tools etc
Hello <tap> <tap> .. is this thing on?

Offline wasyoungonce

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 08:15:33 pm »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 12:01:18 am by wasyoungonce »
I'd forget my Head if it wasn't screwed on!

Offline all_repair

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 07:10:25 am »
I bought a FR410, I am facing the same problem as you.
I am not sure is Hakko wanting to seriouslu sell this or not.  or  they are facing problem because of their very high price of acessories of this new family.  I want to stock up the nozzles.  The nozzle price is very high compare to their old family.  I wrote to the local Singapore office, there was no reply.  So I put a note at the hakko main website to the japanese.  Then I managed to get a reply from the Singapore asking for my list.  I gave her an order list of 2 of each nozzles, and told her to bring in for me.  But there was reply fom Hakko Singapore for 6 months now.  Now Hakko is playing a silly game to control their pricing worldwide, I used to buy direct from US or from China as I could get better price and service.  For the new FR410 and FR400, the price in Japan and Singapore is better, but they still many time that of the old nozzles.   I think I have placed too much faith in Hakko this time.  My FR410 is an white elephant now.  Just found that my old 474 could be repaired as the silicone film were damaged.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf