Author Topic: Andonstar 301 how do I get HDMI output  (Read 2277 times)

Offline lordvader88Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Andonstar 301 how do I get HDMI output
« on: September 22, 2018, 01:43:59 am »
It got here today and the little display is working great, and I've hooked it to my GPU with the HDMI cable and the software is installed but never saw anything. So I plugged it directly into my monitor and switched the monitor to the HDMI and it works great that way.

But can't I plug it into the GPU and have the GPU show it on screen in the program ? Or is the HDMI on the GPU output only ?Ok output only on the GPU, and I don't have a separate video-capture card.

So can that program display the live microscope at all, or is it only for editing the images/video ?

Dam I looking at a PCB and I never noticed all the little fabric fibers and dust on it, and they are very very hard to blow off. They aren't wisker's, it's from clothes, 1 curled back up like a worm after I tried to remove it with my fingernail.

Overall I'm very impressed so far. 1 complaint tho is the focus knob's don't move that smooth, they are kind of jerky. Also the the lens cap arrived dirty, and I had to blow dust out of the chamber. I'm very lucky spit didn't get on the lens.

Offline LaurentR

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Andonstar 301 how do I get HDMI output
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 07:04:02 am »
Tu use the provided software, you need to connect the scope through USB to your PC.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf