Author Topic: Anyone familiar with Callfire Cloud Call Center?  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Rick LawTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Anyone familiar with Callfire Cloud Call Center?
« on: February 04, 2016, 06:24:35 pm »
Yeah, everyone gets dragged into volunteer one time or another.

The organization is set up with "Callfire Cloud Call Center".  I am not sure what a "call center volunteer" will need (equipment wise) to actually do the call.  Right now, they have other volunteers who has no idea what a "call center volunteer" will need to make calls for them.

Callfire's website illustrations shows just a smart phone, no laptop.  Not sure if it requires certain kind of phone: WIFI vs Landline vs Internet enabled phone...

Thanks for any info you can give...

Rick

Offline sstjohn88

Re: Anyone familiar with Callfire Cloud Call Center?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 08:02:21 pm »
Hi Rick!

I think I can help with this question. To start using CallFire's Cloud Call Center, you will need: a laptop or tablet or desktop with an internet connection, and a phone. You can use a landline, VoIP such as Skype, or your cell phone.

You should receive an email from an administrator at the candidate's office including an invitation link to create a CallFire account. In some cases, they may also include the log in and password for you. Simply fill out the registration form and click the green register button. Once you're logged in, you'll see calling campaign(s) that you've been assigned to. Click on the 'Join Campaign' button and you'll receive a call to the phone number you entered on the registration form. When you pick up and say hello, you'll be connected to the CallFire Cloud Call Center (dialer) and should hear, "You are now connected." Click on the Green "Begin Dialing" button in the upper right corner of your screen and the CallFire system will start making calls for you. It's just that simple. For additional details, please see the attached quick start guide, complete with screen shots so you'll know exactly what to do when you go to CallFire.

The techies at CallFire are also available to walk you through this process. Give them a call if you're still stuck: 877-987-3473, 6am to 6pm Pacific Monday through Friday, or 8am to 12pm Pacific on Saturdays.

Best!
Sharron  ^-^

Offline Rick LawTopic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 12:27:51 am »
That is exactly what I wanted to know.

Thanks!

Offline apelly

• Supporter
  • Probe
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 12:44:55 am »
Now that is good tech support! You ask on a random forum and they register and help you out. Amazing.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf