Author Topic: BP Microsystems Device Programmers  (Read 1535 times)

Offline KjeltTopic starter

• Super Contributor
BP Microsystems Device Programmers
« on: August 31, 2016, 08:44:13 am »
I own a BP Microsystems Device Programmer (BP-1600) since last year, I bought it second handed with a few modules (sockets for specific device packages).
The pro's of this device is that it can programm almost any device ever made and does it with high speed and reliability.
The con's are:
- no support anymore, you are on your own
- it is an old parallel port device programmer , so no support and you need Win XP to use the software
- there are a lot of different modules you need to programm a specific device and they are not cheap (ebay they go for >$150)

So I was wondering if there are more owners of these programmers and if they have manuals/schematics, ways of calibrating the devices and schematics of the modules ?
Anything would be appreciated since my device need a small re-calibration (it complains that for some sockets the current is 600uA's instead of the expected 300uA's) and I could use to build myself some extra modules without paying an arm and a leg. I noticed the modules have an 8pin I2C eprom on them, so the programmer can identify this module.

All information is welcome, and please share your programmer here. I will make some pictures soon and add them. I could also open it up and make some pictures from the inside.
But they can also be found on the net like these:

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:02:40 am by Kjelt »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf