Author Topic: DIY ERSA Tip & Tweezers Holder Stand w/Tools Slot for I-TOOL and CHIP TOOL VARIO  (Read 3384 times)

Offline sn4k3Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
After i bought an ERSA I-CON 1 i fell in love and sold it within 2 month's and bought a I-CON 2V, just because i need two tools and i love the i-tool from first day i start to use it.
You can read more about and see my switch hack in post: ERSA I-CON2V (Port Switch Hack): https://www.eevblog.com/forum/reviews/ersa-i-con2v-(port-switch-hack)/msg1197874/#msg1197874

ERSA equipement are high quality but one thing i can't found or like any is a tip organizer / holder. And ersa metal tip holder solution sucks and ugly plus expensive...
That way i built one with my specs in mind and it also can be stacked on top for the i-con or other station.
It also work for other tips like JBC for example, you can use it with or without the vertical copper bars, allowing you to use multiple tips brands.
ERSA tips will snapfit the slot but i recomend that vertical bars anyway.

Features

• 1 x Vacuum Desolder Slot
  • 18 x Tweezers Slots
  • 2 x Tweezers Like Slots for other tools
  • 24 x Tip Slots With Hole or snap fit

Tips Compability List:

• ERSA I-TOOL (Series 102 for i-Tool soldering irons)
  • ERSA CHIP TOOL VARIO (Serie 462)
  • JBC C105 Cartridges
  • (Will work with other tips, i just maked what i can test here, the tip hole is +/- 3.5mm wide)

Photos:
(0.35mm Layer Height)

Look how beautiful, pratical and easy that stand looks, i can't live without him anymore as i have a big colection of tools and tips (more than shown on photo).
Fell free to share and print, you can also suggest modifications or improvements.

If you want this and don't have any 3D printer you can contact me and buy directly from me, at a color of your preference.
I will print for you and shiped within one or two days max, worldwide.

For more information please visit the published model: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2406919
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:40:58 pm by sn4k3 »

• Frequent Contributor
<Reserved>

Offline kPATm

• Regular Contributor
Nice Work

The following users thanked this post: sn4k3

Offline THDplusN_bad

• Regular Contributor
Wow- impressive work, really. And finally a 3D-printed item I would like to have, too  :)

Seriously, that looks amazingly useful. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Cheers,

THD+N_bad

The following users thanked this post: sn4k3

• Frequent Contributor
Nice Work

Wow- impressive work, really. And finally a 3D-printed item I would like to have, too  :)

Seriously, that looks amazingly useful. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Cheers,

THD+N_bad

Thank you  :) I can tell you this worth all the print time and filament you put on :-+
If you have any modification suggestion you can post them.
I'm thinking make a slight larger version with one more row and top slots for x-acto tools.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf