Author Topic: Hakko 936 ceramic heater A1321 vs fake comparison  (Read 162754 times)

Offline wraper

• Supporter
Re: Hakko 936 ceramic heater A1321 vs fake comparison
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2016, 07:47:53 am »
The difference is one duck is huge and fat, another is a scrawny little twig. You are pretending that as long as both of them are the ducks, there is no difference. Also, if you read the tread, those counterfeit heaters which pretend to be made by hakko, are obviously inferior.
I'll simply call it by the name on it ... A HAKKO!  :popcorn:
A lot of things can be written, example:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 07:53:16 am by wraper »

Offline KludgeIt

• Contributor
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2016, 05:07:04 pm »
Strangest thing is, you being angry with me, for your own words, claims, statements, failures, and ignorance.  :blah:

And, no, I see nothing "inferior" about the ~$1.00 50W ceramic heaters, or whether they are made by "THE GREAT GOD OF CHINESE JUNK", or "THE GREAT HAKKO GOD."

50W is 50W ... and as I have pointed out, if someone supplies me with a unit, heater and tip made by THE GREAT HAKKO GOD, and I solder a board, or I use my equipment made by "THE GREAT GOD OF CHINESE JUNK", you, or no one, would ever know the difference -- despite the claims which might be made by the terminally insane.

Indeed, using only common sense, and choosing HEAVY tips, 900M-T-1.6D, at a cost of 0.64 each, when purchased in single quantities, I see no difference in the actual performance of the unit made by the hakko god vs. the cheap chinese god.

... and I don't need to measure it ... I believe my eyes and senses ... you simply need to make sure you have the RIGHT cheap element for your CHEAP stations ...  :popcorn:

Here is such a tip, since the tip is the single most important component:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/900M-T-Cusp-Series-Soldering-Oxygen-free-Copper-Replacement-Iron-Tip-For-Hakko-936/32514968228.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.2.EGAjEx&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201644_1_505_506_503_504_10020_502_10014_10001_10002_10017_10005_10006_10003_10021_10004_10022_10018_10019,searchweb201560_9,searchweb1451318400_-1,searchweb1451318411_-1&btsid=19ae7640-a025-4ddb-8ecb-1162be6e7028

If your A1321 element is a loose fit, shim the tip with a bit of 0.001+ copper shim stock, or if too tight a fit, ream the tip with a proper drill to secure snug fit.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:34:27 pm by KludgeIt »

Offline wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2016, 05:35:08 pm »
50W is 50W
LOL, for some reason Chinese watts usually are lower than in rest of the world. Maybe they live in different universe?
And regardless if heater is on par with genuine stuff or not, Chinese clone tips are what really suck. They don't even come close in the heat transfer to the real hakko tips.
Anyway, the power rating must be right as long as you believe in all what is written, no need to measure. In God we trust, amen.
I see no difference in the actual performance of the unit made by the hakko god vs. the cheap chinese god.
Have you ever tried a real deal to declare it so confidently?
... and I don't need to measure it ... I believe my eyes and senses ...
You're on the wrong forum dude, should try audiophile forums.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:55:41 pm by wraper »

Offline wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2016, 06:02:28 pm »
Oh, you slapped together a few pieces of premade Chinese junk and declare being a $ 1 000 000 worth craftsman  :). Bye then

Offline KludgeIt

• Contributor
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2016, 06:13:46 pm »
Oh, you slapped together a few pieces of premade Chinese junk and declare being a $ 1 000 000 worth craftsman  :). Bye then

Take care, and you are NOT INJURED by the door slapping your bum, on your way out ...  :-+

Offline Shock

• Super Contributor
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2016, 01:15:04 am »
KludgeIt spends money on upgrading his 936 clone. Gets told three times from different people it's not a good idea because there are better options out there. Gets told also far better performing stations can be made for a similar price. Doesn't believe that the Chinese could possibly lie about power ratings.

Pretends he is cool by saying he is a heavy drinker (doesn't work, we aren't children). Implies his perception is better than scientific evidence (doesn't work, we all went to school). Argues everything anyone says as if he discovered fake 936 parts yesterday and noone could possibly know this already (this thread is from 2013). Fills 75% of his posts with bullshit thinking it adds substance (it doesn't).

I know the Yihua 936 is the cheapest station out there and solders ok if you get a decent tip (good value if you ask me). But any money and time you pump into it above that, you might as well have brought a genuine Hakko 936 or FX-888D and not suffer broken heaters (clones) and bad mains wiring (Yihua) and thermal gap/transfer issues in the tip (clones) that among other problems comes with the territory.

If you insist on arguing or telling others that building a cheap inferior clone is the right way to go, at least research the FM-2027 FM-2028 handle first then perhaps you will realize people were just giving you good advice and you knocked it all back.

If you're happy with your setup then leave it at that. Noone wants to respond to you anymore because you come across as a retarded argumentative noob and interacting with you is pointless.

You originally made some interesting posts based on your observation, but after that you quickly turn to insults, sarcasm and playground tactics to prove a point. You will get no respect here from me or anyone else until you learn that others have a valid opinion and can accept that engineers are focused on price, performance and rational debate without straw man arguments.
Soldering/Rework: Pace ADS200, Pace MBT350
Multimeters: Fluke 189, 87V, 117, 112   >>> WANTED STUFF <<<
Oszilloskopen: Lecroy 9314, Phillips PM3065, Tektronix 2215a, 314

Offline wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2016, 02:18:06 am »

You originally made some interesting posts based on your observation, but after that you quickly turn to insults, sarcasm and playground tactics to prove a point. You will get no respect here from me or anyone else until you learn that others have a valid opinion and can accept that engineers are focused on price, performance and rational debate without straw man arguments.

Niggling is niggling, pure and simple, why not let others decide, and quit offering your opinions, and what you would have other think, for them?

No one insulted, anyone, except you insult yourself, and wraper insult himself, and of course, your posts attempt to insult others intelligence, without them knowing their intelligence has been insulted ... THEY KNOW!

You seem to wish to attack me, my Vodka bottle, and my FACTUAL, ACCURATE, and DETAILED POSTS, which contain USE ABLE INFORMATION. And, of course, make the decisions for me, and all others, that our soldering stations are nothing but inferior junk to what you have, what you would have, etc. AND THEN CHOOSE TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO EVERYONE ON WHAT EQUIPMENT THEY SHOULD HAVE, and they are "simpletons" if they don't follow YOUR ADVISE, and great wisdom.

I mean, come on, your mother would even be ashamed of you, and wraper!

I need only look at the years which the Hakko 936 was in widespread use, and the UNKNOWN billions of dollars, or even trillions of dollars, of electronic equipment which was produced with them, and is still in use, and will be for coming decades, to point out the reason you should appoligize for your KNOWINGLY DECEPTIVE CLAIMS, and blush (and apologize to your mother too!) ... and all that, without even having to point out the uncounted TONS of electronics on everyones work benches which you are "bad mouthing", and SLANDERING!

... are you and wraper brothers? Husband and wife? ... just asking ...
Are you 12 yo? Drinking vodka is illegal under 21.

Offline wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2016, 02:20:28 am »
Do you ever make posts which aren't failed personal attacks, are only filled with "niggling", provide NO INFORMATION,
Says the one who mentioned my wife, mother and brother.
and ask stupid questions?
Like asking for actual measurements.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:22:58 am by wraper »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2016, 06:46:55 am »
Topic locked and someone given 3 days to get over his self declared hang over.

The following users thanked this post: electricMN, Johnny B Good

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf